Skip to main content

The Block: Glasshouse

I hate the look of these places. looks like prison block tacky/crappy to me.
It is a horrible address, noisy, blocked in by traffic - you cannot drive along chapels st, nor punt rd, at either end of high.
You are opposite a Uni campus, shit congestion and stuff

And @Jam, unfortunately 9 have purchased 2 more properties ready to go in Melbourne.
But one may never make it past planning.
You know that hideous eyesore, cnr punt/commercial rds, hexagon old shit motel, it assaults the eyes

Dee ya old fish wife, she is doing it for laughs now surely, about to launch a comedy act, cranky pants and lanky pants:)

I think Darren can be a bit of a hothead as well but is holding back? I remember him being mad at Keith, and throwing/dumping the wheelbarrow in the first week..

I wouldn't buy an apartment that had no windows ! There are only 2 with windows , what a crazy place to select for this show. Who'd want to live in an inner-city place , with ( in theory) great city views, BUT you can't see anything !

I wouldn't buy an apartment that had no windows ! There are only 2 with windows , what a crazy place to select for this show. Who'd want to live in an inner-city place , with ( in theory) great city views, BUT you can't see anything !

Yeah, a million dollar cave - can't see any Aussies buying a cave. They may be selling these to the Chinese.
I really thing they are going to have these prison block apartments passed in mostly, give them to 9 staff?

they all had windows except Chris and Jenna's and I assume apartment 6..the one that they have to do together

they all had windows except Chris and Jenna's and I assume apartment 6..the one that they have to do together

And even that's not strictly true - they put in big floor to ceiling windows in the bedrooms overlooking the light void (which is their terrace) so they all have an abundance of natural light flooding in, more so than a lot of apartments I've seen.

I wouldn't like to be in the apartments facing High Street itself (1 & 4) but all of them look amazing inside in my opinion. Open plan, airy, great design.

I've actually loved seeing how they turn out this season. Each to their own I guess!

And even that's not strictly true - they put in big floor to ceiling windows in the bedrooms overlooking the light void (which is their terrace) so they all have an abundance of natural light flooding in, more so than a lot of apartments I've seen.

I wouldn't like to be in the apartments facing High Street itself (1 & 4) but all of them look amazing inside in my opinion. Open plan, airy, great design.

I've actually loved seeing how they turn out this season. Each to their own I guess!
this is my first time watching so no complaints here I guess.I dont think it appeals for a family but for a couple or people who like the lock up and go lifestyle it is perfect.Also is it pet-friendly????

Gosh, Shannon is quite the slice of cake, isn't he?

tumblr_mkwto0TnKy1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Back