Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @bbarizona @bristix @kimnicolas @Michka26 @MrEVoice @nicolettejade @sazzoid @shanrat and @lynn-ann ..........

Hmmm......... Am I missing anyone?

Whoops How could I forget about @bleachy_dude

giphy.gif

Hmm I've been trying to find the perfect gif(t) for you and this is all I could find hope you like it.............

giphy.gif

Congrats bd, hope you have a great time celebrating tonight or tomorrow/whenever. :thumbsup:

But didn't you say that you were around 2 years old when 'The Witches' movie came out in 1990? :confused:

2014 -1988 = 26 ??

Hahahahaha thanks @Consuela !! Belieber4Lyf!!! :p
Happy Birthday B.D.

Thank you @penelopepitstop

OMG BD...we're twins...I have that message at the top of my page today too! 26th September! :D Happy Birthday to my BBBtwin <3

I meant to quote your post but forgot. :D Have a great day BD...I had to attend a funeral this morning on my Birthday. :( Can only get better from here I guess.

Sorry that you had a funeral on your birthday, I've had two over the past couple of weeks. :-(. Hope that you are able to celebrate in some way! Happy birthday BBBTwin :)

Happy Birthday Bleachy_Dude and Lynn-Ann.

Thanks @pecan

Happy Birthday @bleachy_dude & @lynn-ann!

I'm sorry your day didn't start so well lynn-ann - at least it's a Friday and you have the whole weekend to celebrate.

Cheers @jessy_girl

Happy Birthday @bbarizona @bristix @kimnicolas @Michka26 @MrEVoice @nicolettejade @sazzoid @shanrat and @lynn-ann ..........

Hmmm......... Am I missing anyone?

Whoops How could I forget about @bleachy_dude

giphy.gif

Hmm I've been trying to find the perfect gif(t) for you and this is all I could find hope you like it.............

giphy.gif

Bahahaha. Awwww .. Thanks @Inigo Montoya -- that's not too dissimilar to how I dance. Hehe.

Congrats bd, hope you have a great time celebrating tonight or tomorrow/whenever. :thumbsup:

But didn't you say that you were around 2 years old when 'The Witches' movie came out in 1990? :confused:

2014 -1988 = 26 ??

Thanks mate, but I said YEAR two or three at school, which would have been 1992 or 1993 - it wasn't new, we watched it on VHS in class. Personally, I don't remember anything I watched when I was 2 years old :p

I think he said he was in grade 2.

Oh yep - this :) good memory!

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes...it really cheered me up after a tough day. Hard to celebrate anything when you see heart-broken people so it was a subdued day for me.

Sorry to hear that you've been touched by sadness over the past couple of weeks too BD.

Thank you again to everyone.

Back