Skip to main content

The Biggest Loser: The Next Generation

Wormow

Airs Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights on TEN.

Anyone watched the premiere last night?

Yep I want to jump off the cliff , looked like fun. Too early to decide who I like and who I don't . Commando looking fine :)

I like the idea of the trainers training them all at some stage. Hope someone gets rid of those horrible ear stretcher things that Mark is wearing. I can't look at him. When I see those stretchers they make me feel sick.

I like the idea of the trainers training them all at some stage. Hope someone gets rid of those horrible ear stretcher things that Mark is wearing. I can't look at him. When I see those stretchers they make me feel sick.

Fleshies, they are gross. He needs to leave first, dumb ear jewellery and silly bluebird tattoos.

Grey mum who wouldn't jump was making me scream at the TV.

I think I like the young girl who thinks her mum is a hypocrite but yes it is a little too early to say who I really like.

The commando is looking mighty fine.

i'm not watching - the adds make me almost dry reach; I get quite pissed off at parents who make their kids fat.

But tell me is it as sad as the adds? And do you think the parent will let the kid down??

i'm not watching - the adds make me almost dry reach; I get quite pissed off at parents who make their kids fat.

But tell me is it as sad as the adds? And do you think the parent will let the kid down??

the ads have completely turned me off as well, and I'm determined not to watch even more so than I was not going to watch before now

the entire thing is now just a freak show ala the circus - lets see the fatties jump off a cliff and make a big splash!, lets see the fatties cry before in front of 3000 people they even done so much as a star jump!, lets see the fatties scoff a whole bucket of ice-cream in one sitting...!!!!

it's all about exploitation and embarrassment (and ratings) and has very little to do with anybody getting thinner. I love how channel 10 is putting on Red Chook ads straight after the BL promos!...! deliberate or just bad timing? Ironic certainly...

Yeah I decided before this series started that I wasn't watching this time - and I haven't, apart from in the minutes leading up to waiting for the next show, because TEN *always* run overtime. It all just seems a bit too exploitative this time, especially as it runs on from & expects to capture the same audience as MasterChef. Cook, eat like a pig, then jump off a cliff & maybe lose weight while being humiliated in front of millions (mostly foraging in their KFC buckets as they watch & laugh at the *other* fatties unfortunate enough to have been caught).

Fun episode tonight. So no elimination if they all collectively lose 93kg (as expected anyway with only 14 contestants and it being a double elimination).

And the biggest contestant in the history of The Biggest Loser is wearing blue, not sure if he has a partner. Over 240kg.

See you guys Sunday!

and now they bring out the THE BIGGEST FATTIE OF ALL TIME!

see.. ? told you.. freak show

Where is Tiffany? Has she really left or is there a hidden team? Seriously we don't have enough contestants.

She's gone for good.

We have 18 people this year, and all eliminations will be in doubles this time around. 11 weeks at camp. Should be interesting to note that the finale is on April 10 (book tickets online on the official website!).

I hear they're already making plans for next season. Next season will focus on an entire community, Ararat (but mainly focusing on 20 contestants from the town) and will film around April.

They've been filming a lot earlier than usual lately.

I hear they're already making plans for next season. Next season will focus on an entire community, Ararat (but mainly focusing on 20 contestants from the town) and will film around April.

Ararat huh? - Let the 'ark' jokes begin...

...and they may as well as build a big circus tent over the top of the town and charge people a nickel for admission... I hope the town council doesn't see it as a tourism/publicity thing because it may just backfire on them....

I am soooooooooooo repulsed just by the adds, and I want someone to take 10 to task for what sounds like child/teen abuse.

That cow Michelle, ick.

I would be happy for 10 to go bankrupt just for the shots of the fat guy's legs, all peely/chapped/weird looking. This show is sick and getting sicker.

I stopped watching after about 2 episodes, 10 seriously f*cked up with this next generation choice of contestants, normal people can't get past the fact that the parents let it get to the stage where children would think that their only hope was to appear on national telly and humiliate themselves.

Back