Skip to main content

The Big Brother 13 UK Sweepstake

I would be extremely interested to see how Nine would have edited today's masturbation episode to suit a 7pm "family friendly" audience.

Um, is there a BBUK episode discussion thread?

Well I have a friend with a 12yo daughter and she'd let her watch BB and she'd be MORTIFIED at the mention of masturbation. I don't think it would have been shown.

Right, so the episode would have been reduced to the time bomb challenge + related activities and Deana's stolen chocolate/depilator. And if there was no live stream we'd never know about that whole scenario. Scary thought huh.

Yessum. This is why BBUK shits all over BBAU. In saying, my 12yo was at school hence didn't watch that ep but I'd have no problem her watching it. Nor her seeing that on tv at 7pm.

When David announced he was gay on BBAU my puzzled daughter turned to me and asked what gay was. Phew glad we got that out of the way without it becoming an issue. I'd really rather they just ask me so I can answer or google instead of have them wonder and have school friends fill in the gaps of missing knowledge.

Trying something new for Nominations (BBUK)/Evictions (BBUSA)

BB13UK-05.gif

It seems that this week that Ashleigh (Tiptop), Becky (Kawaii), Caroline (Kingston), Sara (zac) & Scott (Travis) were able to get their nominations to face the public vote. Will this clique dominate Big Brother or was this just pure coincidence?

BB13UK-05.gif

It seems that this week that Ashleigh (Tiptop), Becky (Kawaii), Caroline (Kingston), Sara (zac) & Scott (Travis) were able to get their nominations to face the public vote. Will this clique dominate Big Brother or was this just pure coincidence?
I find it very hard to believe that was just a coincidence!

BB13UK-05.gif

Loving being able to see who voted for them like this. Thanks :D

Oh well, I was actually starting to like Benedict. Bravo with the chair and the curry powder :D Good that Lauren stayed in I like her :)

Not very happy that i have Ashleigh, bitch is just whoring her way to the end with Luke S.

An updated table will be up shortly had a massive power outage which took out my electric and internet for several days. Hang tight.

Now picking back up where we left off

Calderyon and JulsInOz were both chucked out of the House by the public meanwhile the Green and Blue team are fighting for control of the House. Who will in the Dairy Room and the right to nominate???

BB13UK-08.gif

Back