Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

I like how all the articles are calling Michael 'real estate agent' now instead of 'soccer player' or 'former soccer player'.

I just know it's going to drag on and on tonight like Sam Wood's finale did.

I want them just to rip the bandaid off lol

OMG was the winner actually spoiled? I didn't look.

Either the winner was spoiled or it's very awkward lol.

Don't look. Some bitch shared it on my FB news feed so I couldn't help seeing it. I'm quite pissed off knowing it will take away a lot of enjoyment watching tonight. I didn't need another reason to hate the DM trust me.

Last edited:
I've only been flicking it over when the adverts comes on watching the block... it's still a pretty crappy thing for the DM to do. I mean why would they do that? Assholes.

Well, it is kinda silly on both their behalfs - close the freaking curtains!! Overkill if your the photographer but of course you would take a photo. gonna be embarrassing if it turns out to be the other guy
funny though if its actually a scenario where the other guy and Sam have met up with this guy ... he hasn't seem Sam for 4 months ... they are still going to be friendly to one another ... this could be fast shutter shots of one big Hi Hello cuddle How are you? Oh thats great! Cuddle and moving on to sit down on couches and all of them having a chat after the round of media they've all been doing today

I'm not believing it until I see it happen on the screen

now ... where's that chocolate you've all been promising me???!!!!

Back