Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Richie is the only hope for this, but she doesn't seem to even notice him.

Michael is like a robot (not a reepbot). He seems to say and do all the required things, he looks good, but there's no heart there, no emotion or passion, he's just going through the motions until he takes what he probably sees as his entitlement to win.

Richie is the only hope for this, but she doesn't seem to even notice him.

Michael is like a robot (not a reepbot). He seems to say and do all the required things, he looks good, but there's no heart there, no emotion or passion, he's just going through the motions until he takes what he probably sees as his entitlement to win.

What would he be if he was a reepbot LOL?

God no. I am far too shy to go on that show. Plus also too ugly and not tbat interestinh.

What about Beauty & the Geek? (Not calling you a geek, but if it's a role you think you could play, a lot of them are shy or introverted and you don't have to look like a model.)
Also, ugly is not something definite, you're only ugly if you feel ugly.

I'm not attracted to any of these men. Not one single one. She isn't leading anyone on, but she isn't giving anyone a reasonable chance, either. You can see in her eyes she simply writes them off before getting to know them.

I really don't care how individual couples or singles make their own personal cooking arrangements - sorry if you felt I was somehow personally criticising you - but if I was on the Bachelor, I would find a way, regardless of my interest in cooking or level of skill, to fling together one simple meal, even a salad. Every other Bachelor or Bachelorette in the history of the show has managed something.

"Attracted" wasn't the right word ... I'm not either, we don't know them. I mean more along the lines of Sam's taste not aligning with some of ours. We'll have to agree to disagree that "You can see in her eyes she simply writes them off before getting to know them" because I haven't personally seen any of that yet. With someone like Will for example I think Sam probably knew he wasn't her type right away but she still gave him a chance and gave him one-on-one time to see if there was any chemistry there. She realised after that there wasn't so she let him go and didn't waste any of his time and explained why. Same with Drew and Tony. At the end of the day the attraction is there or it isn't. Wouldn't be fair to the guys to try and force it with someone it didn't feel right with. She has to eliminate someone.

Don't worry I never thought you were criticising me - I was just disagreeing with your point that Sam isn't ready for a husband and kids because she can't even cook - because in my experience it isn't a deal breaker.

In fact I like that Sam put it straight out there to Michael that she can't cook so he knows exactly what he'd be getting himself into and wouldn't be under any false illusions. I imagine after Blake realised she wasn't right for him after the cameras stopped rolling she wants to avoid the guys' opinions changing of her post-show so she's laying it all out there and I respect that.

Last edited:
In fact I like that Sam put it straight out there to Michael that she can't cook so he knows exactly what he'd be getting himself into and wouldn't be under any false illusions. I imagine after Blake realised she wasn't right for him after the cameras stopped rolling she wants to avoid the guys' opinions changing of her post-show so she's laying it all out there and I respect that.

That's a good point.

I really hope she finds someone who suits her and doesn't hurt her.

Well as someone who is new to the Bachelor/ette thing I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. I'm NGL the perv factor has definitely helped in my interest but overall I have found it to be entertaining. I've not really seen an actual full season of the Bachelor so I can't really compare but I get the feeling it's more about the relationship side? Maybe I'm cynical but I never expect dating shows to be legit so I haven't really missed it. I have noticed though that these dates seem random and I don't get how they're meant to showcase who these guys really are. I feel like you get to know them more through their interactions with each other and what we see of them in their side interviews which could explain why Sam's made some horrible decisions.

I don't know. At least it's encouraged me to try out the next season of the Bachelor so maybe then I'll be able to better compare the two.

Yeah, I was having to concentrate.
Its not all Sam's fault...the production in these later episodes is a bit poor.
Dates are weird and not at all likely to build rapports, more entertainment.

I must admit I don't see why everyone hates Davey so much lol I mean he's a bit of a douche but he's harmless.
And a LOT of guys his age would act this way.
I can see him and Sam being friends.

Good old script like Michael, you'd think Sam would be an EXPERT in detecting this sort of technique because its as if he was Blake's understudy.
Oh well, its between Sash and Michael... She hasn't noticed how special Richie is.

Please make Richie the next Bachelor!!!

Well I have one teenager in my house right now and Davey is about as grown up as him lol. I just don't see him as relationship material. It'd be completely different if she was looking for a friend to hang out with. He'd be the funny one at the party then.

Actually when he came back to the house and Sasha was talking I saw the difference between them and I actually liked Sasha more than I had before because I thought - he's a man and Davey's a boy.

No. But there's only been three single dates. (How is that possible??) And four if you count the two-on-one last night with Davey getting a rose.

It's weird. This series feels like it's been going on for months, and yet there's only been three single dates. Only four episodes? Or five? It's just weird.

It's been 5 episodes, discount the first because that's where you meet everyone and then there was the 2-on-1 last night so sounds about standard? It probably feels like it's been going on forever because the ads started 2 months or so ago lol

final three without a doubt, Sasha, Ritchie, Michael so it really doesn't matter who goes before that and remember producers have just as much (or more) say than she does on who is going home. I still convinced Sasha will win and I think her comments "people will be pleasantly surprised" are to throw us off...wonder if someone will walk out like reported though...also most likely the new bachelor will be a reject from this...Michael or Ritchie most likely.

oh and obviously the body language expert on Kyle and Jackie O the other morning has no clue since she picked Kayne as the winner haha
i think she did that based on Sam's laughing and talking about his rapping rather than actual body language. She said she was watching what Sam did with the individual bits of paper with their names on she was drawing randomly ... but I watched back and couldn't see that she did anything different for any of them!
its all mumbojumbo - and any real 'experts' in the field probably wouldn't be bothered going on radio to give opinion unless being properly reimbursed for their time ... thinking Kyle & JackieO would want it all for nothing!

i think she did that based on Sam's laughing and talking about his rapping rather than actual body language. She said she was watching what Sam did with the individual bits of paper with their names on she was drawing randomly ... but I watched back and couldn't see that she did anything different for any of them!
its all mumbojumbo - and any real 'experts' in the field probably wouldn't be bothered going on radio to give opinion unless being properly reimbursed for their time ... thinking Kyle & JackieO would want it all for nothing!

I notice the 'psychic' didn't have an opinion this time lol. Didn't have anyone to tell him.

I notice the 'psychic' didn't have an opinion this time lol. Didn't have anyone to tell him.
maybe his flow just wasn't happening for him ;)

actually he only seemed to hang around the female contestants for the Bachelor - the guys would probably just tell him to wrack off! lol

12144092_1001619776571137_2054521050_n.jpg

12139579_839654612816619_1750041082_a.jpg

494 likes
2h

I heard Tony on Nova this morning. He confirmed he is dating a FEMALE. Y'all remember the night Drew went and it looked like he'd been crying during the rose ceremony? Tony claims someone farted and they were all crying with laughter

I heard Tony on Nova this morning. He confirmed he is dating a FEMALE. Y'all remember the night Drew went and it looked like he'd been crying during the rose ceremony? Tony claims someone farted and they were all crying with laughter
Boys will be boys!!

Kayne was just on The Project .. they got him to rap O_O... and no he hasn't found love yet ... so he's single and ready to mingle ;)

Back