Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Looks like Ali will be getting a ring at the finale.

...who is she getting a call from?... I didn't know that they had telephones in the Bachelor Mansion......................... ooooooooooooh! I get it now!... forget that I said that my friend... lol!... (yes... I tried to get a 'boom tish' from that pathetic excuse for attempted humour... I'll go back to my room now)... cheers.

...who is she getting a call from?... I didn't know that they had telephones in the Bachelor Mansion......................... ooooooooooooh! I get it now!... forget that I said that my friend... lol!... (yes... I tried to get a 'boom tish' from that pathetic excuse for attempted humour... I'll go back to my room now)... cheers.

Hopefully from the Paradise producers for another run. 😂

I was surprised that Ali was on HYBPA! tonight (Not that I watched it or anything). Thought she would be on it next week with her winner?

I am betting on Todd, she needs someone immature like her, Taite will run, you can see he wants to get the hell out of there

Reactions: Lyf
I am betting on Todd, she needs someone immature like her, Taite will run, you can see he wants to get the hell out of there

My guess is that Todd will not win. She will use this excuse or something similar.

"Our 3 year plans aren't similar. I want to get married and have kids now. Our priorities are completely different".

Plus, she has previously said her winner is not one that caught her attention straight away.

Todd seems sensible to me, not immature.
He's my favourite, but I don't think he's compatible with Ali at all, she is much too controlling/demanding/spoiled.
Taite ticks a lot of boxes but is lacking something, it might be a personality.
Bill seems the most like Ali personality-wise. Both are outgoing/charming/socially manipulative.

Yes I agree with all of your comments @Meglos, I didn't mean Todd is silly, just 6 or so years younger and that is about right for Ali.
She came across as very immature on HYBPA.............'who wouldn't want to date in bulk" something like that comment, she couldn't wait to get her mitts and mouth on multiple boys.
Bill does suite her, but she is so bad at picking guys it is a wonder she didn't end up with Charlie really

Yes I agree with all of your comments @Meglos, I didn't mean Todd is silly, just 6 or so years younger and that is about right for Ali.
She came across as very immature on HYBPA.............'who wouldn't want to date in bulk" something like that comment, she couldn't wait to get her mitts and mouth on multiple boys.
Bill does suite her, but she is so bad at picking guys it is a wonder she didn't end up with Charlie really

I think Ali's performance on HYBPA showed that she is not heavily invested in any of the guys. If she wanted to get on with most of the guys, it is strange. Definitely not saying that Charlie has a point in having to being invested in only 1 guy, but if I were on the show and dating 18 men, I would know straight away who the one for me is.

...is tonight the final night Affable?... if so I might pop in tonight to see which poor bugger gets lumbered with her for the obligatory 3 month media Circus until they split forever lol!... cheers.

Back