Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Egos and attitudes and controlling behaviors aside, for a healthy relationship to grow it has to start from a place of respect and trust. If charlie could not trust Ali then there was nothing there to build the fundamentals of a relationship with. It never would have worked with him and she was right to send him home.

Egos and attitudes and controlling behaviors aside, for a healthy relationship to grow it has to start from a place of respect and trust. If charlie could not trust Ali then there was nothing there to build the fundamentals of a relationship with. It never would have worked with him and she was right to send him home.
Ali is there for a paid holiday and she likes pashing. All her talks with the top 4 were the same and totally fake. She is making a living off fake tv!

Put a camera on any couple in the world and edit it down to 30 secs. Bingo you have a bad guy!

So fake
so why are you bothering to watch it and get yourself so stressed about it you searched out a website that had a thread you could discuss it in? if you are so bothered by it all, switch it off and watch something else. Life is way too short for you to get this uptight over TV!

so why are you bothering to watch it and get yourself so stressed about it you searched out a website that had a thread you could discuss it in? if you are so bothered by it all, switch it off and watch something else. Life is way too short for you to get this uptight over TV!
Lol not stressed at all, thats you.

I watch it for fun. Its a laugh!

Sounds like Charlie to me

HOORAY FOR QUEEN ALI!!

Of course Queen Ali will find love. She is the most genuine Bachelorette that we have ever had. Hooray for Ali!

I didn't know George Michael had kids. I bet they were little cuties growing up. I can imagine little mini me Georges running round singing wake me up before you go go!

Back