Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

It does seem a bit sudden doesn't it. How did he become in love in between the last time they met (when he wasn't in love yet) and the finale ceremony? Or does he have to say it just because the show demands it?

How did he go from not being in love with her the date before to being in love with her all of a sudden? I don't believe it.

...I've just finished on the phone... (bloody people that ring me during these shows... grrrrrr!)... congrats on having the winner in the sweep Affable my friend... so what does Ali do now for a TV career?... oh that's right... they most likely split up after the show ended... silly old me eh?... lol!... cheers.

...I've just finished on the phone... (bloody people that ring me during these shows... grrrrrr!)... congrats on having the winner in the sweep Affable my friend... so what does Ali do now for a TV career?... oh that's right... they most likely split up after the show ended... silly old me eh?... lol!... cheers.

She will return as Bachelorette next year again is my guess? 👍 If not that, they will cast her on Paradise again. 🙄

Just finished here.

Ali - Queen of Bad Decisions.

Funny how she can't possibly deviate from her three year plan - until she can, because relationships are all about compromise.
(People will do anything to justify wrong decisions).

Have they broken up yet?

Back