Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Watched the sickly sister
For usual 1st episode drunk escapades and to see how 2 pick men
Not much of drunk fun
But lots of weirdos
And a rather good rejection and fast get me out of here dude, a dancer, ahh he was one of those hoping for Sharna
dancing judge bachelorette I assume

And, they gave us a much better longer look at the real attraction, the beautiful twinkling house/garden

Might as well keep the same thread, not enough interest for a new one.

Harry from House Rules is my pick - probably for the next Bachie though rather than for one of these sisters.

Reactions: kxk
And, they gave us a much better longer look at the real attraction, the beautiful twinkling house/garden

It really is!

Might as well keep the same thread, not enough interest for a new one.

Harry from House Rules is my pick - probably for the next Bachie though rather than for one of these sisters.

The rush to create a new thread, the eager posters. We've got none of them!

I am quite keen on Pete...

Ellie doesn't want Harry because he's stable and has a kid. It's like gender reversal of what you usually get.

Yeah, I thought about it today, but felt a bit self-conscious about starting one.

Anyway, I'm liking Becky so far, and a few of her guys. Sam and Pete.

I can never remember if they bring in 'intruders' for Bach'ette? I think they need a few more.

Ellie doesn't want Harry because he's stable and has a kid. It's like gender reversal of what you usually get.
I understand what she means though...she's 26 and he's 35. BUT that really isn't the problem...it's more that he's done the things she still wants to do and he wants to settle down to family life now and she's not ready for that yet. He's maybe better suited to Becky but now he can't go down that path or can he?

I'm finding The Bachelorette with two sisters more intriguing than The Bachelor. The permutations and subsequent connotations could be great.

She also pointed out that she still wants to travel, while he says he's done enough. He's got his cute little boy, and lives in SA, and says he wants to move to the east coast, and she had to point out that wouldn't work because his little boy would be in SA, and he was all, oh yeah, like he hadn't thought of it. I'd have been put off by that last bit alone.

She also pointed out that she still wants to travel, while he says he's done enough. He's got his cute little boy, and lives in SA, and says he wants to move to the east coast, and she had to point out that wouldn't work because his little boy would be in SA, and he was all, oh yeah, like he hadn't thought of it. I'd have been put off by that last bit alone.
Yeah, you have to be practical. Plus she wouldn't just be taking on a kld, but also the baggage of the ex (can't remember her name, from House Rules) Not saying anything against her, but it is a lot to consider for a 25 year old..

EDIT : Kate

Thanks you guys for posting updates
Could not make myself watch.....another stupid photo thing
I watched slums show on sbs
I did catch the roses bit....and wondered what Harry did wrong
Most of these guys do not look very interested, just want a ticket to BIP

He was so sharp looking and charming in his suit on the first night, and then such a clueless goof on the date: I've always had a dream of living on the east coast! You've got a kid, remember? Oh, yeah... Maybe it was editing. He's easy on the eye, anyway.

The cast are more entertaining so far than the women on Locky's season. I am already a bit over Ellie and the laughing, and all the 'aw, yairs, I'm such a feral' stuff. But they seem like goodnatured women; and the only guy, as far as I can see, with one of those neck tattoos that have writing dangling down below the back of the ear like a bloody wire has left, so that's good. Agree a lot of them do seem to be marking time until BIP.

If you can't make yourself watch, there's always these recaps, and so on:

I can't watch the single date. Heights terrify me and the gondola alone would have me in the fetal position and a gibbering mess BUT that love seat...that is my ultimate nightmare!

I'm calling bullshit on the finale.
Once again I got sucked in by the ads and intro claiming "the TWIST no one saw coming", involving Ellie's choice.
Then we get to it, and there's no twist at all. She says no to one guy, and choses the other.
A little surprising to some maybe, but in no way a twist, just a routine result.
STOP LYING TO US!!
We'll watch anyway, but don't treat us like idiots.

Back