Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

We all know that you mean people on the forum, Affable. Don't try and back track now.

As you like to say; "you get what you give". You have been mean to me and my natural instinct is to return serve.

I really think you should lighten up a little and not take posts so seriously.

As you like to say; "you get what you give". You have been mean to me and my natural instinct is to return serve.

I really think you should lighten up a little and not take posts so seriously.
Haha! You should take your own advice m8. I have just been reflecting what is being put out.

Haha! You should take your own advice m8.

You started it all really by generalising that something is wrong with you if you have not been in love by the age of 26. A general personal attack against many on the forum.

I am over the arguing though so I am going to leave it at that.

You started it all really by generalising that something is wrong with you if you have not been in love by the age of 26. A general personal attack against many on the forum.

I remember that. Quite a harsh comment i thought.

Nope. I never said that. The only people on this forum constantly repeating that are you and Reepbot.

Would it have made you feel better if I pulled a Meglos and said "other than people on the forum, naturally"?? I didn't feel that I had to do that.

I wasn't being disingenuous though, because my comment wasn't aimed at anyone on this forum. The stupidity of some reality tv fans can be found on facebook and other places. I find it more balanced here.

I wasn't being disingenuous though, because my comment wasn't aimed at anyone on this forum. The stupidity of some reality tv fans can be found on facebook and other places. I find it more balanced here.

I understand Meglos. Did not mean that it was disingenuous. Just making the point that if you put something like that, people don't get offended but if that wasn't written, they probably would be offended. Either way (written or not) it should not be taken as a personal attack is the point I was trying to make there.

I understand Meglos. Did not mean that it was disingenuous. Just making the point that if you put something like that, people don't get offended but if that wasn't written, they probably would be offended. Either way (written or not) it should not be taken as a personal attack is the point I was trying to make there.

Got it.

Reality isn't negativity. Yes my woeful bank balance is probably a bit depressing but it is what it is.

Back