Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Yes, @Affable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is so exposed, and so useless

Most glaring episode was when dear Ciarran was upset and left
Angie......the dog lover....is too shallow for actual people, thus spends her time with dogs

She behaved so coldly, so distant, so fake, she couldn't give the poor guy a true hug, and no real empathy

Yes, @Affable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is so exposed, and so useless

Most glaring episode was when dear Ciarran was upset and left
Angie......the dog lover....is too shallow for actual people, thus spends her time with dogs

She behaved so coldly, so distant, so fake, she couldn't give the poor guy a true hug, and no real empathy

Careful kxk. Don’t say that in front of the idiot Angie fans in this thread. Otherwise they may roll their eyes at you.

Yet the sad thing is that the biggest fake is Angie herself. Ruining the franchise even more.
a franchise (both Bachelor and bachelorette) where almost everyone has had multiple plastic surgeries calling someone the biggest fake is a huge call!

a franchise (both Bachelor and bachelorette) where almost everyone has had multiple plastic surgeries calling someone the biggest fake is a huge call!

Very true but we have reached a new level of fame hungry. Watch her pick boring Carlin and then break up 3 months after. Anything to gain fame.

Very true but we have reached a new level of fame hungry. Watch her pick boring Carlin and then break up 3 months after. Anything to gain fame.
and if she ends up picking Timmmmmmmm.... How does that fit?

So much for Timms best mate. I picked from the beginning he didn't want them together. What a selfish wanker.
Then Timm does seem like he's not mature enough to settle down but then whose decision is it, clingy mate, or moving on mate?

so that just showed Jackson was there to promote the family business - had anyone here everheard of Galos pies before tonight? Did he have to take her to the family business headquarters with their logo and flags flying ?? bye bye Jackson

Well that's a disappointment if that's true about Carlin. These friends and relatives I think can be green eyed monsters. I don't know.

Back