Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Ciarran, Tim, and Jamie......are the stars of this show, Angie is irrelevant and thankfully easily ignored

Surprisingly a very funny series
By casting utter weirdos, and loads of randoms....well done 10

I believe they have resorted to grabbing random dudes straight off the street....
EG the kid hater who resembled a pigeon, his only line being, I hate kids,
time to go contract, it looked like he had an escape clause

And we still have a mute guy and a motley crew, to go on home visits, should be hilarious
Oh hell I hope mute guy gets a home visit
Now if dog guy is a lying bastard, she really has only one serious contender, boring Carlin

I don't find Carlin boring. Too boring for Angie, but I'd take him, and there's no others I'd be remotely attracted to.
I've come full circle with Angie. I used to love Angie & Yvie on Gogglebox, then for their last few seasons they annoyed the hell out of me. Now she's laying out exactly what it is she wants, she's seeming quite nice and interesting again.

If she does choose Carlin they better show them having some connection, ANY connection. Because right now, it's nothing. Dude is cute, but dull. No one wants Carlin as Bach 2020. We want Ciarran. That would be choice!

I'm predicting that Timmmm is going to be runner up to DogDude and that is going to SUCK. I figure DogDude was sent in as backup plan just like Stu Landy was in Sophie Monk's season.

Reactions: kxk
This old people thing is so funny.
Just love Timm.
Carlin hilarious
They all took it on board really well.

Ryan lies to Angie and breaks her trust = deal breaker.
Producers force her to keep him = more drama next time.

She'll forgive Ryan for this ^major^ indiscretion (major, because Ali urgh!), because she has no choice. If she chooses any of the other guys left I would be very surprised.

MVP's of this season:
1. Ciarran
2. Timmmmmm
3. Jamie^ ^tips hat if he was an actor, because he was pretty great at being creepy and stalkery and all round scaring the women of Australia
4. The rest

oh good grief! I get suckered into watching this every season …
I'm liking that Angie will say exactly what she wants and is very direct with them all.

I'm sorry I'm going to go against popular opinion here and say TIMM DRIVES ME NUTS! I don't think he's ready for an adult relationship & loves stirring the pot way too much to be really invested and everytime he whines to camera I yell at him to shutup!

Cierran - hmmm did he do a JonnyFairplay and invent a dead Nana?? and now that he's got that ugly neck tatt … PASS!! there was already too much ink on that bod anyway … ewwwwwwwww

Carlin - he's very good looking ... stays out of as much drama as possible <an admirable quality> - and if he's there for attention / self-promotion wouldn't he be doing the opposite? Maybe though he planned for this to blow up at hometowns because he IS there for self-promotion and didn't want to get dragged along to the end

Ryan - dumb idea telling porkies - you're always going to be caught out - if he can get past this I think he'll be in the final 2 because ... well ... DOGS ...
<yawn> As for auditioning but not getting through ... did they know it was Ali ahead of the auditions or was he just taking pot luck. Because to me if it was potluck no harm no foul ... but if he was doing it knowing it was Ali … FOUL <shows really crap taste!!> - but hardly "sloppy seconds" material

gotta love Angie's turn of phrase at times :)

If Ciarran was still in it he would surely have to have been the winner. I read an article where he said he regretted leaving the show.

Also bad news guys, he doesn't come back.

oh good grief! I get suckered into watching this every season …
I'm liking that Angie will say exactly what she wants and is very direct with them all.

I'm sorry I'm going to go against popular opinion here and say TIMM DRIVES ME NUTS! I don't think he's ready for an adult relationship & loves stirring the pot way too much to be really invested and everytime he whines to camera I yell at him to shutup!

Cierran - hmmm did he do a JonnyFairplay and invent a dead Nana?? and now that he's got that ugly neck tatt … PASS!! there was already too much ink on that bod anyway … ewwwwwwwww

Carlin - he's very good looking ... stays out of as much drama as possible <an admirable quality> - and if he's there for attention / self-promotion wouldn't he be doing the opposite? Maybe though he planned for this to blow up at hometowns because he IS there for self-promotion and didn't want to get dragged along to the end

Ryan - dumb idea telling porkies - you're always going to be caught out - if he can get past this I think he'll be in the final 2 because ... well ... DOGS ...
<yawn> As for auditioning but not getting through ... did they know it was Ali ahead of the auditions or was he just taking pot luck. Because to me if it was potluck no harm no foul ... but if he was doing it knowing it was Ali … FOUL <shows really crap taste!!> - but hardly "sloppy seconds" material

gotta love Angie's turn of phrase at times :)
Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure that the people auditioning for Ali's season knew it was for her.

Booooooooooooo! Hooray for Queen Ali!

Angie is the worst Bachelorette of all time. Not only is she incredibly stupid but she’s also superficial. Also a liar too.

Strange Angie show.....not even a pinch of romance or chemistry going on

It has devolved into an entirely different show..... Inspector Angie......
Insp Angie exposes another lying faker
Who is next???
Who will be left

Tim is in fact incapable of subterfuge and fakery, so will he be last man standing by default???
Dazed and confused he should run

Strange Angie show.....not even a pinch of romance or chemistry going on

It has devolved into an entirely different show..... Inspector Angie......
Insp Angie exposes another lying faker
Who is next???
Who will be left

Tim is in fact incapable of subterfuge and fakery, so will he be last man standing by default???
Dazed and confused he should run

Yet the sad thing is that the biggest fake is Angie herself. Ruining the franchise even more.

Back