Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

This is really sad seei Ciarren having to go under these circumstances. He's a good genuine guy.
I agree. I think Ciarran has a huge heart and he must be devastated to lose his Nan. I respect his decision and I hope he doesn't regret it too much - he deserves happiness from what I can tell.

I wonder where those rumours of drugs in the mansion came from.

Timm seems like one of the nervy kind of guys I see on the tram to St Kilda.

Oops, i think Timm blew it. He's nice but .... nah! Fun, but not marriage material.
Edit - maybe not after that last bit. Maybe he'll bail out.

Last edited:
Funny cos I think I like the connection between her and timm over her and Carlin. It feels more genuine.

Reactions: kxk
Can't believe Timm gave Jamie a hug and kiss on the neck. Obviously a spontaneous moment 🤭

I'm glad the producers didn't get her to keep Jamie until the end, he was painful!.

I heard Jamie interviewed this morning on radio on Kyle and Jackie O, came across as a genuinely nice guy, got on well with Kyle too.........I think he's another who was the victim of "selective editing"

I heard Jamie interviewed this morning on radio on Kyle and Jackie O, came across as a genuinely nice guy, got on well with Kyle too.........I think he's another who was the victim of "selective editing"

He did give them the raw material to use though. All that revenge and "I'm going to get them all" came out of his own mouth, along with the intense stalking. Acting normal on the Kyle & Jackie O show is just damage control..

Last edited:
Promo for next week - Home Town visits, and the villain tag has passed from Jamie to Ryan, who is keeping something huge from Angie

Nah, I didn't like him either. He had creep written all over him the moment he arrived.

Back