Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

The dude who went home tonight, did he ever even speak one word? I don't even know his name.

Starting to question my own sanity, when I think the guy I'd choose out of this lot is Ciarran. But he's just so frickin glamorous I'm not sure I'd cope with a man who has better hair than me. LOL

DogDude seems nice, almost too nice, like there is something major wrong with him we don't know about yet.

I need to see more of Alex, he's invisible, but cute. Boooo! to his bad edit.

Last edited:
I think the dude who went tonight was the one who was saved just before Scot yesterday, which was odd as we knew Scot.
I wonder if some of these guys do talk, and watch the show at home only to discover they've been edited out.

Ciarran would be a fun friend but I don't find him attractive in any way (Timm too).
Jamie is next level creepy.

Reactions: kxk
I think the dude who went tonight was the one who was saved just before Scot yesterday, which was odd as we knew Scot.
I wonder if some of these guys do talk, and watch the show at home only to discover they've been edited out.

Ciarran would be a fun friend but I don't find him attractive in any way (Timm too).
Jamie is next level creepy.

See, I actually do think Ciarran is attractive. But I really dislike how people sum his personality up as 'confident' all the time. I think Angie started to understand who he was tonight, but describing Ciarran as confident is one very obvious aspect of a much more complex personality. As a side note, his tattoos are great.

Reactions: kxk
See, I actually do think Ciarran is attractive. But I really dislike how people sum his personality up as 'confident' all the time. I think Angie started to understand who he was tonight, but describing Ciarran as confident is one very obvious aspect of a much more complex personality. As a side note, his tattoos are great.

It's just personal preference for me, as I don't go for the long hair and tattoos look (but don't judge it in a friend, obviously).
Of the guys in there, I'd be most attracted to the clean-cut Carlin look.
I do agree that Ciarran seems to be a lovely person, and more sensitive and complex than people assume. He actually would be good boyfriend material for Angie, as she also doesn't seem to be intimidated by his profession.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie is a professional actor. The amount of batshit crazy things he says while staying completely deadpan is impressive.

Tim and Jamie are the only reason really to keep watching......the rest of them, totally bland.

Agree. Has to be a misdirect, since we all know.....

Carlin is leaving for his grandad?or Dad? died, and he escapes, lickity spit, with his dreams of being a
Bachelor intact, but mate you are way too boring, please go off script 10, give that gig to fascinating Ciarran - who is too good for Angie. Dog guy suits her best

Jamie has the eyes of a psychopath
Is he a really bad actor?

Tim and Jamie are the only reason really to keep watching......the rest of them, totally bland.

You forgot Ciarran.....
who with Tim and freaky J, keep me viewing
She has one guy who looks like a store dummy

The way Jamie is approaching his 'naming people' is psychopathic. He is aiming to manipulate and weaken Angie, that is all. I hope she sees through it.

Decided to watch this tonight since I am in Melbourne. I will say it is interesting that there was a person she did instinctually trust to tell her the truth. I am not sure if that is cos he is friendzoned or because he should be the one.

Reactions: Lyf
Decided to watch this tonight since I am in Melbourne. I will say it is interesting that there was a person she did instinctually trust to tell her the truth. I am not sure if that is cos he is friendzoned or because he should be the one.

Friendzoned as the no-bullshit friend, I think.

Was Jamie sent home tonight? It seemed to wrap up really quickly and I missed the details while doing the dishes.

Friendzoned as the no-bullshit friend, I think.

Was Jamie sent home tonight? It seemed to wrap up really quickly and I missed the details while doing the dishes.
No end of the cocktail party to air tomorrow night

The guys mangle the English language almost as badly as the Love Islanders.
Jamie thinks people are both 'disgenuine' and 'ungenuine' when the word he can't find is 'disingenuous'.

Back