Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

...evenin'all... I'm a tad bit early I know but I just wanted to say... I watched 'The Bachelor' for the first time as everybody and their dog now knows :)... this is going to be my first 'The Bachelorette' with Sophie... but this will be so different I can just see it now... whereas Matty was only interested in lighting and camera angles to make him look like his idea of 'Rhett Butler' perfection and also that he also should be seen as being the 'perfect gentleman' at all times... it seems to me from the Ads and Twitters etc that Sophie is so intent on putting up all of her faults and downfalls to keep this show of hers so grounded... that I really like... whereas Matt was a definite 'Thunderbirds' puppet... Sophie won't be for sure from what I'm imagining... that's why I just KNOW that I'm going to enjoy this so much more than 'The Bachelor'... go Sophie you good thing you!... by the way... have Matty and Laura broken up after the carousel of whoredom has stopped yet?... just curious... let's face it... it's been a whole week since the show ended already... cheers.
im truly enchanted with you. Is your wife enjoying it also?

I think Eden. James and Jarrod would be my picks. I think they're kind of setting Sophie up to fail a bit with some of the younger chaps. So my picks are based on age and what personalty can be derived from a single sentence rather than looks.

My husband is nine years younger than me, but we met at a time when we were both studying and had similar lifestyles. If I wanted to have kids at that stage, there's no way he would be ready for it. When to have kids can be the cause of much tension in relationships with an age difference, particularly where the women is older (good old 'biological clock' and all).

I think Eden. James and Jarrod would be my picks. I think they're kind of setting Sophie up to fail a bit with some of the younger chaps. So my picks are based on age and what personalty can be derived from a single sentence rather than looks.

My husband is nine years younger than me, but we met at a time when we were both studying and had similar lifestyles. If I wanted to have kids at that stage, there's no way he would be ready for it. When to have kids can be the cause of much tension in relationships with an age difference, particularly where the women is older (good old 'biological clock' and all).

...I'm 10 years younger than my sweet darling wife twist... she's my 'Cougar' and I'm her 'toyboy'... teehee!... cheers.

Back