Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

...so... Sophie Monk is 37 and that Blake above is 29 years old?... hmmmmmm!... a cougar/toyboy relationship eh?... my sweet adorable wife is 10 years older than me... and... 40 years later... I could see it working lol!... good luck Sophie!... cheers.

24 and 25? Gee, I was hoping for a group of men 35-45. Still, I am rooting for Sophie to find someone to love her who is decent and fun - and as she said, with a job. That would beat my last loser...:D

Yeah try and find a good guy 35-45 not married.....that is her exact problem, her age group are all married.
Good guys are hard to find of any age, and available good ones are rare past a certain age.

Yeah try and find a good guy 35-45 not married.....that is her exact problem, her age group are all married.
Good guys are hard to find of any age, and available good ones are rare past a certain age.

Go look in the friend zone where you left them back in your 20's...

The notion that once you get past a certain age that you should give up on love because clearly you aren't good enough is extremely offensive.

WTF who said anything about anyone not being good enough for love? Or seeking partners personally?

These general remarks are accurate.....statistically there are not that many available partners of ether sex in the age group of 35-45
Most people are partnered with kids in that age bracket.
More singles for younger and for older - after divorces and illnesses.
And maybe Sophie didn't want those over 45, fair enough

The phrase "good guy" implies a sense of entitlement. If I or any other guy said that they wanted a good girl all the feminists here would rip my head off.

2017-09-17_11-08-11.jpg

...I reckon that Sophie will pick either Ryan/Brett or Luke and that's it... as just as a guess that is... and... there's a Mackane/Jefferson/Chad/Eden/Bingham and a friggin' APOLLO among them all?... what the hell is going on with their parents?... didn't they love their children or something?... boy are we gonna have fun with those names lol!... cheers.

...by the way... has Osher ever been a contestant on either The Bachelor or The Bachelorette instead of just being the host?... just curious... cheers.

View attachment 53416

...I reckon that Sophie will pick either Ryan/Brett or Luke and that's it... as just as a guess that is... and... there's a Mackane/Jefferson/Chad/Eden/Bingham and a friggin' APOLLO among them all?... what the hell is going on with their parents?... didn't they love their children or something?... boy are we gonna have fun with those names lol!... cheers.

Well Jamie is a first boot for sure.

As for these names... Bingham Fitz-Henry the polo player can not be a real person. That's a character from some Mills & Boon.

No. Did you never watch Australian Idol?

...no my friend... I've not watched many Reality shows really... just Masterchef/MKR/I'm a Celeb/Aust Survivor and Big Brother mainly reepbot... never 'talent' or 'singing' or 'dancing' type shows... they do my head in... cheers.

View attachment 53416

I like your choices

Back