Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

Looks like claws are out tonight from the ads:)

And ditto in Canberra.
Actually Batchie bitching will look tame compared to Canberra.
...evenin' all... my 3rd and final commitment for this show tonight... I'll be dropping out of here after tonight's episode folks... it'll give you all more of a chance to talk at last lol!... πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘... πŸ‘„... cheers.

Are you still with us @Mr Stickyfingers ?
I know you said you were gonna stop watching, but it's much more fun when you do, and you have to stay at least until Vanessa Sunshine makes a fool of herself tonight.

...haha!... sorry Meglos... I didn't notice your post before I just posted mine my friend... yes I'll stay for this one and will then toddle off into the sunset like Jarrod did last time (but I won't be crying like he was)... lol!... cheers.

But this is shaping up to be the funniest ever Sticky, they are so bonkers

...those girls are doing my head in big time... they're even stupider than the girls on Survivor lol!... I really like Nick... but those girls!... cheers.

200.gif

Walkouts happen everywhere all the time don't they?

BI Paradise, Laurina, Michael, more maybe?
Bachelor, the bisexual girl that returned to do BIP, Meghan???Others

In the NZ one it was several in just one season. Also the women chatted to the Bachelor and expressed how they were not feeling it and then left in a reasonable adult way, without drama or tantrums! How refreshing!

In the NZ one it was several in just one season. Also the women chatted to the Bachelor and expressed how they were not feeling it and then left in a reasonable adult way, without drama or tantrums! How refreshing!

...oh wow!... that would've bruised his confidence I imagine Lyf?... poor bloke... or was he a nuff nuff?... lol!... cheers.

...'Trial by Kyle'... I've already come to my verdict... Life imprisonment for that dickwad Kyle for daring to put his ugly overinflated ego on our TV... NO REPEAL!... cheers.

Back