Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2 (2014)

Not much new news from the Project than what I posted above from Womans Day, except that Blake says Sam told him not to talk about Louise in his interviews before (Sam says this is full of crock). Carrie flew to Thailand specifically just for this interview and spent 4.5hrs there and felw back. What a waste. The interview started at 7.29pm

Sam and Lisa have their say tomorrow on the Project after viewing the Project interview. Seems Blake telling porkies. The bombshell is that sometime after the finale, Blake had asked Lisa if she still has feeling for him O_O. Since Louise got the letter just before the finale, maybe Blake made a play for Lisa first , she snubbed him, then he wrote the letter to Louise. Seems that way

never ending this

Did anyone hear fitzy and Wippa's interview on nova with Blake this morning. Blake was live via phone. And he admitted to 'making out with a goat' and 'making out with a cameraman' all while drunk.
He also said his feelings for Louise aren't strong anymore.
I couldn't tell if the interview was all scripted to make a joke at all the rumors that have been going around.
The conversation ended with Blake sounding annoyed and hanging up the phone.
Any clarity on this?

Did anyone hear fitzy and Wippa's interview on nova with Blake this morning. Blake was live via phone. And he admitted to 'making out with a goat' and 'making out with a cameraman' all while drunk.
He also said his feelings for Louise aren't strong anymore.
I couldn't tell if the interview was all scripted to make a joke at all the rumors that have been going around.
The conversation ended with Blake sounding annoyed and hanging up the phone.
Any clarity on this?

Are you sure it wasn't just a piss-take call? I only ask as yesterday on Hot Tomato, they had "blake" reading the letter he wrote to Louise, but it was actually one of the guys on the radio with a voice adjuster, which made him sound EXACTLY like Blake.

You're right, It was probably a piss take.
However, it did sound exactly like Blake. But the content was just ridiculous. Almost too ridiculous too believe.

You're right, It was probably a piss take.
However, it did sound exactly like Blake. But the content was just ridiculous. Almost too ridiculous too believe.

A lot of what Blake says is pathetic and contrived..lol so... perhaps it was real..o_O

Blake and Sam were at the same Derby Day marquee today. Sam initially told media she intended to say hello to him but upon spotting him ended up in a teary eyed dash for the exit saying she couldn't handle it.

Blake was there with Louise's dad.

Has anyone read the stuff in this week's Woman's Day about the text messages? Wow, certainly puts a very different spin on it if any of it is true.

Why doesnt Australia do what they do on the Bachelor USA and choose a favourite from the past season to be the next bachelor or bachelorette? I felt no connection with Blake, he was a dud.

Why doesnt Australia do what they do on the Bachelor USA and choose a favourite from the past season to be the next bachelor or bachelorette? I felt no connection with Blake, he was a dud.

Good point. Australian production isn't as onto it as the US. This is only the 2nd Bachelor season, and both leading men have been duds, personality wise. Both have boring as and so scripted/rehearsed/forced. May as well have had cardboard cut-outs.

But seriously, Laurina for the next Bachelorette would be awesomely hilarious.

Back