Skip to main content

The Amazing Race Australia to return in 2019?

Thanks A........

The poor mini people.......not fair her arms are not long enough
So hope they beat the cheats

Come on minis.....

That wee girl did well considering how hard it was for her, and her partner (can't remember their relationship) was really supportive too.
So glad the cheaters lost!

Reactions: kxk
After the Mongolian legs it's got boring again, pretty sure the cameramen normally keep teams to the speed limit, the producers trying to ramp up some drama but I suspect it wasn't that close at the end. The fast forward was boring and easy. The pitstop right at the last task feels weak.

What happened tonight was disgusting. The producers should not be able to interfere with the game this late in the game. Not even worth watching the final tomorrow.

I won’t be watching tonight.

I feel like it was a set up that started in the U Turn a few episodes ago. Didn’t get the result they wanted so turned it into a “non-elimination” leg.

Now that the only team that deserve the money are gone, I don’t give a damn about any of the other teams.

I won’t be watching tonight.

I feel like it was a set up that started in the U Turn a few episodes ago. Didn’t get the result they wanted so turned it into a “non-elimination” leg.

Now that the only team that deserve the money are gone, I don’t give a damn about any of the other teams.
So true!

I felt so sad for them.

Viv and Joey did very well to get to the final considering they weren't about to compete on physical challenges like kayaking.

Most of the teams were boring on this.

Back