Skip to main content

The Amazing Race Australia to return in 2019?

Looking forward to this tonight
Used to watch USA version, for a long time, then 7 did an OK version
Haven't seen any version for years now

Nuns,,,,oh my childhood, went to Catholic schools, trying to remember nice nuns,,,,yeah there were some
But.....there were many looney tunes, batshit crazy ones........truly strange people, they made life interesting
Hope we get the crazy version:)

Yes,where did he come from? Rugby or similar I am guessing
That tiny Asian woman....far out, she is kid size

More would consider doing this v Survivor, I know I would try this but never Survivor

And ah now I get the host choice, they make him do all the challenges, so they need someone stupid

Yes,where did he come from? Rugby or similar I am guessing
That tiny Asian woman....far out, she is kid size

yeah I guess so.

Could be to her advantage, usually better to be small when travelling.

Reactions: kxk
Used to watch USA version, for a long time, then 7 did an OK version

I thought it was a great version, better than what the US version offered by that time. It was tougher, the casts were varied and episodes were longer than the American one. It was moved around in the schedule and that probably helped lose some of the audience. But it deserved more loyalty from the broadcaster.

Yes, I enjoyed it, but I think I watched only 1, maybe 2

I watched the one with Mel the stupid radio fool who made that awful disaster call to the Royal hospital

I like the villains, at least they seem competitive. Early stages but I'm not sure the casting is quite up to what it used to be, seems it mainly has 'nice' easygoing people from many varied cultures. I hope the casting director didn't just try and tick particular boxes. I loved the big characters in previous seasons. Make them race and make it tough.

Don't mind it so far, I love the diversity of the teams.
Beau Ryan though was a bad choice for host, way too over the top.

I wasn't going to watch this, but I think I've been captured! Can't do Love Island ... Well I could under pressure, but thankfully, this came along 👍🏼😊

The ratings will be interesting, can The Amazing Race get anywhere near the figures for Australian Survivor this year?
I think the main problem is the host, Beau Ryan is totally wrong, Channel 10 should have shelled out some extra cash for Phil, the host of the American version.

This is way more fun than i expected. I haven't really watched one of these before.

Back