Skip to main content

The Affable Thread

Best week ever

tumblr_p3cp0c3gYA1urli1fo4_250.gifv

Which of the women do you think showed the most rage on the show?
Good question beach. I still havent watched enought to have a good sample size to make an accurate opinion.
But. Firecrackers who go off at the slightest slight against them is pretty telling. Its the ones who can cope with the obviously designed adversarial aspect that get respect in my eyes. Matty seemed pretty unflappable and measured in my limited exposure. Gina, whilst tossing barbs like darts never seemed to lose control. And i guess thats it for me. You know there will be battles and crossing swords. But its the ones who retain a calm composure without losing their shit are the ones who come across as better. But. The show is built basically as a cauldron of witches stirring such but its the reactions as to how they handle the obvious situations of conflict which make some better than others. Ive gotta watch more.
Only saw melbourne reuinion series part one tonight.
Alex Perry is so weak and effete as a moderator/host. Surprising to me he has truckloads more estrogren than testosterorne.
Such a limp host. They need better. Perhaps a fuzz type to be more invective and subtly start fires. Most of my own design for drama by reinterpreting events for said drama. LOL

Nothing personal @Meglos . You're an exception to the nasty Adelaide rule. 😁

I wish there were a wider range of emoticon reactions, because I'm not actually personally hurt or offended by your opinion of Adelaide :p
I like it because it's boring and nothing is more than an hour's drive away, and I've so far managed not to be serial killed, and avoid churches and wineries.
I find that nasty people are everywhere, now more than ever.

I wish there were a wider range of emoticon reactions, because I'm not actually personally hurt or offended by your opinion of Adelaide :p
I like it because it's boring and nothing is more than an hour's drive away, and I've so far managed not to be serial killed, and avoid churches and wineries.

Fair enough. Probably a good place for celebrities to live.

Nice cover meg.
Logical conclusion. You are a serial killer. Hence escaped being a victim. Do you leave a calling card after your muderous atrocities?

Nice cover meg.
Logical conclusion. You are a serial killer. Hence escaped being a victim. Do you leave a calling card after your muderous atrocities?
Is making them watch a Doctor Who marathon while listening to Eighties music too subtle? Some would say they'd suffered enough.

Seriously though, I could never kill anyone.
People are annoying enough alive, imagine when they start to bleed everywhere and smell bad.

FORUM RHOS:
Athena - Isee
Krissy - Beach
Lisa - oddjob
Matty - Fuzz
Melissa - reepbot
Nicole - BBantUK07
Victoria - Affable

What are Biden's policies? I don't know what he actually wants to do.

Last edited:
Back