Skip to main content

The Affable Thread

Eh different people find different things fun.
Indeed. Just dont parrot them down peoples throats ad nasuem.
Declare your interests by all means.
Just demented repeated mantras does the opposite.
You can be intersting. Its why Ive induldged your strange ways,
When you are earnest and passionate, I can tell.
When you are boringly contrarian, its obvious. And diminishes what true thoughts and feelings some might appreciate.
Be you. Dont be different for the sake of it. We are all different. Appreciate all others points of view. Without unfailingly trying to link it all back to you.

One of the best moments of RHOS:

tumblr_ooveod1Fgq1spgk1lo4_400.gifv

tumblr_ooveod1Fgq1spgk1lo2_500.gifv

affy thread.
Long may it live.
Twists. turns. Dr phil moments.
But always refreshing without rehashing.

My poor Bombers.
Youll come good aff. Compomised season. Premier this year will never be as respected as other years.
Unless bullies or bombers win it.
Really tho, I cant take this season seriously at all. A carnivale of exhibtion matches to me.

This covid is going to spread across Queensland. Unless afl get the jump I can't see it continuing.

Peta Credlin: "Melbourne is a plague-ridden city in a basket case state led by a man who is a lethal mix of political rat cunning, PR spin, unwarranted self-belief and sheer utter incompetence. Even then, he stands head and shoulders above the 'brains trust' of his ministry... most of whom would find running a bingo night a challenge, let alone managing the complex work across multiple government agencies and departments that's needed to beat this pandemic".

Back