Skip to main content

THANK YOU BEHIND BIG BROTHER

I understand this may be in the wrong board, but I just wanted this to be seen and for all those that put in the hard yards to be appreciated.

A huge thank you to all those who put in countless hours to the website to keep it running and to give us the greatest experience as fans of the show - specifically @Tim and @marquisite who I know run tirelessly chasing down trolls and keeping this site available to use all to use. You guys have created an amazing forum, and you may never get official recognition, but I know that this site is a main reason to all those crazy and loyal fans who watch Big Brother day in, day out, and ALL of the administrators on the site deserve the greatest recognition available.

And to all the members who have made this year one of a kind, I'm not even going to bother naming you all, because if you're reading this, at one time or another you've made me smile, laugh or I just wanted to punch you in the face and argue for days about your bad opinions (@JordanS ;)). Thank you for making this experience one of a kind and thanks to all the older and more experienced members who made this such a welcoming environment for us all to be in - @bleachy_dude, @MADONNA, @the Theorist, @Consuela just to name a few.

This may not have been the best season of Big Brother, but it sure as hell was an amazing season on these forums and whether or not we come back next year, I can't wait to stick around and keep these forums alive!!

Yes, I will add my thanks. As I've said this forum has filled in many an hour on nights and filled in many a gap I haven't bothered filling in via jump in. Actually from here I've gone to jump in to get the vision. At work I can't access these sites so relied on here to know stuff. Hopefully we will reconvene en masse next year and enjoy an hour so of viewing each week. They seriously need to rectify that scheduling, editing and programming nuisance.

Well said, This place is full of such incredible & funny, friendly and awesome people! I'm Only new here and in love with this place. I hope big brother does come back next year!!! #OBSESSED stay rad you legends!!! Peace out x

Big thankyou to the admins, and even bigger thankyou to the fans I have interacted with on the forums this year, after a few years of lurking.

Big changes will be coming to my profile where I'll remove the _ from my name.

The highlight of a Big Brother season is not the show.
It is this place and all it's colorful characters.
I'd like to give a big thank you to the Admins and all the amazing lovable members who post here.

I've been a lurker for a few years, finally joined this year and I do echo the sentiments - Thank you Behind Big Brother! I generally stay on Jokers but their AU forum wasn't too terribly active so it was nice to come here and read what you all had to say :) I look forward to next season...hopefully it's better than this one ;)

The highlight of a Big Brother season is not the show.
It is this place and all it's colorful characters.
I'd like to give a big thank you to the Admins and all the amazing lovable members who post here.

Not the show ??

NOT THE SHOW ??

Did u even see Skye's ass or Katie's jugs?

What is wrong with you ?

And keep it under 100 or so ailments

Ta champ

What is wrong with you ?

I'm not as smart as Antigretel.
I'm not as funny as Antigretel.
I'm not as handsome as Antigretel.
I'm not as confident as Antigretel.
I'm not as knowledgable as Antigretel.
I'm not as humble as Antigretel.
I'm not as brave as Antigretel.
I'm not as sexy as Antigretel.
I'm not as caring as Antigretel.
I'm not as heroic as Antigretel
I'm not as wise as Antigretel.
I'm not Antigretel.

I'm not as smart as Antigretel.
I'm not as funny as Antigretel.
I'm not as handsome as Antigretel.
I'm not as confident as Antigretel.
I'm not as knowledgable as Antigretel.
I'm not as humble as Antigretel.
I'm not as brave as Antigretel.
I'm not as sexy as Antigretel.
I'm not as caring as Antigretel.
I'm not as heroic as Antigretel
I'm not as wise as Antigretel.
I'm not Antigretel.

No one is as sexy, the rest are debatable

On a mass scale.

Repeatedly

Back and forth, til a climactic solution is reached.

And the spoils go to the victor, or over her tits .

Back