Skip to main content

TENNIS 2021

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Covid tennis, Australia is 1st to stage an international sporting event, and with spectators
Rest of the world, in awe, and how can any other international sporting events proceed?
Hard here, even with our enviable Covid status, looks impossible elsewhere.

Want Ash to win, looking good, but also would love Serena to take out the homophobes record

And I love Kyrgios.....always have and likely always will
He is similar age to my “boy”, and when he 1st popped up, as a teen...
Well his persona just made me laugh, teen boys.....
well I would look at mine stumbling growing, making his way
in the world, egads doing that on a world stage, with everyone staring at you
So self conscious, everything at 19 is embarrassing.......it is very funny, so sensitive about anything you do in public

So hope they both get to the finals

Was flicking between both Tomljanovic and Kyrgios last night and both matches were insane. Tomljanovic came so close to taking out Halep which would have been amazing, but experience won in the end.

Also, props to Maddy Ingliss who played amazingly against Kenin the other day to almost take her out. Kenin would have to be the most unlikable tennis player ever.

So proud of our Aussie's this year and looking forward to de Minaur tonight.

Reactions: kxk
Well, Thiem is my favourite of them all so I am hoping he beats Kyrgios tomorrow. He should being the World #3 but you just never know.

Last edited:
I like the Greeks, all of them

This guy actually from Greece is cute and funny
tsitsipas-thumb-large-thumb-large.jpg

And this local
1200px-Kokkinakis_QC15_%2813%29_%2820107588728%29.jpg

Kokkinakos

Tennis crowds are the most annoying crowds in sport.

Well looks like you won't have that problem now. Unless of course they substitute crowd noises in to the match. But then I guess you'll have to put it on mute.

Well looks like you won't have that problem now. Unless of course they substitute crowd noises in to the match. But then I guess you'll have to put it on mute.
Youve got a creative mind reep.
What would be your backing soundtrack to substitute actual crowd?
Im thinking a hippos warning yawn or a lions angry growl....

Youve got a creative mind reep.
What would be your backing soundtrack to substitute actual crowd?
Im thinking a hippos warning yawn or a lions angry growl....

When its close something with tension

If its a walkover something corny

When its close something with tension

If its a walkover something corny
Like it.
Tension music like an atmospheric soundtrack akin to a gangster clipping someone in a mafia movie.
Walkover- generic fart soundbite.
Yes. Im a thinker.LOL

Sorry coloumbs. Im feeling pleasantly cloudy.
No offence intended. Just my asinine hazy attempts at chicanery.

I kinda hoped so. You know me a bit reep. I reserve true vitriol for those who richly deserve it. You know the types. Rude. Dont consider others opinions and are argumentatively abrupt without disagreeing in an adult sense. Bombastically put upon others their point of view forcefully and childishly. Cant remember one off hand but he may have been from the great white north. Tho Im not sure.
LOL

Back