Skip to main content

Tennis 2020

Dystopia

Flying so high..
King Nick has withdrawn from the USO. Crybaby Nadal has been spotted doing cartwheels when he heard the news. Dustin Brown won't be at the USO either so the two guys who have wiped the floor with him comprehensibly and made him weep won't be playing.

Nadal now has also withdrawn. It seems his brand spanking new wife has told him that he is of no use to her dead. Federer is not playing either, that leaves Djokovic with seemingly no opposition. All his remaining rivals are scared of him.
But you never know. Some new guy could come out of nowhere and pull the rug out under him.

Nadal now has also withdrawn. It seems his brand spanking new wife has told him that he is of no use to her dead. Federer is not playing either, that leaves Djokovic with seemingly no opposition. All his remaining rivals are scared of him.
But you never know. Some new guy could come out of nowhere and pull the rug out under him.

Hopefully Djokovic drops out and Thiem or Zverev win it.

Federer pulled out too. They mentioned something about a knee operation. I doubt he would have done well at the USO, he is now really getting older by the day. I fear he'll never win another slam.
The draws won't be out until the end of the month and they're handing out wildcards as if they're going out of style... retirees like Clijsters and Murray are being rehired lol... desperate measures

Daniel Ricciardo will start from P3 in tomorrow's 70th Anniversary Grand Prix at Silverstone. Well done Daniel!

Click on Watch on YouTube to watch the highlights of the quallies.

Serena 'I'm-A-Mother' Williams bungled out of the Kentucky QF by the 116th-ranked Shelby Rogers. Is it an omen of what's to come?

The draws of the USO are out. In the men's singles there are three Aussies, Duckworth, Millman and de Minaur.
In the women's they are Tomljanovic, Cabrera, and Sharma. So no big Aussie contingent. Sharma will be facing Yastremska in the first round. That could be an interesting match considering Yastremska is now coached by Sascha Bajin, the former hitting partner of S.Williams and coach of Naomi Osaka. Osaka will be up against compatriot Doi in the first round.

Djocovic and Thiem are on the opposite side of the draw. Happy to see that Medvedev and Tsitsipas are also in the mix.
Karlovic and Gasquet clash in the first round... how is that going to go lol

Andy Murray hoping to regain past glories is up against the Japanese Y.Nishioka - that could be interesting.

Thiem and Zverev are in the final 4. Hopefully they are the finalists but it would not surprise me if Medvedev makes it.

Back