Skip to main content

TENNIS 2016

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Yeah Nick the brat beat Andy the bore in 3 straight sets last night, Hopman Cup.
Not a big tennis fan, but I do like this, can't stand Murray.

And I hope Selena superwoman is fighting fit for Melbourne.

NTV recently screened a doco on Venus & Serena, sheesh, I was appalled at some of the racist crap they have had to endure, and play tennis at that level.

And wow, Australia won the Hopman Cup, for the first time in 20 years or so.
Thanks to Nick the brat winning everything, and Daria Gavrilova .
Apparently Tomic is in fine form too.
Would be nice if Hewitt could win doubles with somebody in his last Aussie Open.

Brat no more, he has been well behaved and hopefully won't turn into Phillipousses (how do you spell that?wanker? squandered his gift)

So now all is forgiven and Kyr... Nick becomes the hero who won the Hopman Cup ... *sigh*

Didn't even bother watching ... Have become so disenchanted with Australian tennis ... Can't stand watching women's tennis anymore unless volume muted out completely because of the screechers ... Would not attend a match if they paid me.

I only saw a bit channel flicking, I am no tennis fan - but credit where credit is due.

He should be forgiven. Pretty sure he was in a tailspin mode when he was catapulted into the limelight.
I am a fan of watching erratic teens mature and turn into functioning adults, particularly gifted individuals.
He has been polite and dedicated.

Been loving the tennis.
I don't care if the women let out all sorts of noises, Azarenka has been playing SO well.
Nick looked like he's actually enjoying himself again playing tennis so he's a l so playing better.
Good stuff :thumbsup:

The noises are very annoying. The last time I went to the tennis was on my birthday back in the 80s. Strawberries and cream, looking at everyone, more fun than on tv and vowed and declared that I'd never do it again. Bring on the golf.

Lurve me some tennis!

Is Hewitt making his appearance for the 'last time' again??

Will Australia finally get a home grown player they can be proud to cheer????

The noises are very annoying. The last time I went to the tennis was on my birthday back in the 80s. Strawberries and cream, looking at everyone, more fun than on tv and vowed and declared that I'd never do it again. Bring on the golf.

I went last year, was amazing, loved it

I've thrown a 100 bux on Groth and Hewey to win today @ 47/1. I can see the headlines later tonight - Aussies triumph in round 2!

Wish me luck :D

Wasn't to be.. I'll continue madly supporting our Ozzies, but might leave my wallet in my pocket next time! haha

Some great games today.

Simon fought hard against Djokovic and didn't hand over the game easily. 4 and a half hours but really enthralling for most of the time.

Then watching Gavrilova and her hissy fits, entertaining but not really endearing. I think she's got the ability, but she needs to calm a bit and have more control. Suarez Navarro deserved the win.

Currently watching Fed smash Goffin.

in his early years i never really liked Djokovic but i think once he loosened up a bit personality-wise i really like him
but Roger is my fav :)

I've probably jinxed him now
It seemed like a foregone conclusion, but Fed is fighting back.

Pity Raonic got the leg injury, he still tried so hard. Djokovic better win! I can't stand that whinging arse-clown Andy Murray!

Daniel Riccardo the awesome GP driver, should be begged to mentor stupid Nic.
Daniel is so lovely, and nothing seems to faze him, even his team doing stupid shit.
Charming lovely young man:)

Back