Skip to main content

Tahlia = Intruder?

Febeheh

So it would be 100% exploiting the situation, but hasn't something along these lines been done overseas? I think one housemate's ex boyfriend got sent into the house one year in the UK when she was dating someone in there, and recently Daley's GF on BBUK was brought on for interviews regarding his behavior with Hazel. Who knows whether they would've put her in there had he not been ejected. And it's not crazy to cast a housemate purely for their connection to another housemate, Billy in BBAU
07 didn't even audition, and Jem from
BBUK2011 was chosen as an Intruder to stir up her sister's relationship.

I mean Tahlia sure as hell seems up for it as she's taken to social media to announce the break up and hasn't made any efforts to privatize her Instagram. Plus, with all the sympathetic viewer feedback...she might even have a decent chance of sticking around longer than any other average intruder.

At the very least, it'd be wicked if when the inevitable 'letters/videos from home' task comes up, Tahlia is given the opportunity to break up with her nationally. Picture everyone else getting love letters and support, meanwhile Tully gets a roundhouse kick to the face.

This would be awesome if Tahlia's up for it, but I doubt she'd want to live in the BB house with Tully and Drew now. I think she's even moved out of her apartment already.

Hahah would've never thought of that! Watever inside your head, it's very cruel indeed lol. I like it.

It would unfair IMO she'd get too many sympathy votes from the public... Then again based on tonight's episode you'd be excused for thinking Tim is this year's only housemate

I mean Tahlia sure as hell seems up for it as she's taken to social media to announce the break up and hasn't made any efforts to privatize her Instagram.

She seems up for entering the Big Brother house because she said thanks for the support and that she'll be fine?!? That's a bit of a long bow. I highly doubt she wants to make a circus of it and seems like she's going to move on.

Picture everyone else getting love letters and support, meanwhile Tully gets a roundhouse kick to the face.

I'm sure some mean spirited people would salivate at the idea of bullying her like that, the way plenty around here seem to tell it her life is over, everyone on the face of the earth hates her and she might as well move to Mars. Meanwhile in the real world she would still have family and friends who love her and there's no reason that the show would do something absolutely horrible like give everyone else nice supportive messages and make her feel like crap.

Meanwhile in the real world she would still have family and friends who love her and there's no reason that the show would do something absolutely horrible like give everyone else nice supportive messages and make her feel like crap.

Of course she would. But she doesn't deserve to hear from them.

N.B. I said 'it would be wicked'. Wishful thinking, not a prediction. Settle petal.

It would be great if BB said we have an intruder that is in the house for 5 mins & they can only speak to one HM.

Tahlia comes in & walks straight past Tully without acknowledging her goes directly to Tim & takes him into the diary room & talks to him for 5 mins.

Tim is not allowed to say what was said.

Yes I was replying to your 'wishful thinking', not sure what else I could be replying to here.

Because your reply said 'there's no reason that would happen' as if I actually stated it was likely to happen?

I think Tahlia as an Intruder is a possibility. The letter thing was wishful thinking. Obviously.

So it would be 100% exploiting the situation, but hasn't something along these lines been done overseas? I think one housemate's ex boyfriend got sent into the house one year in the UK when she was dating someone in there, and recently Daley's GF on BBUK was brought on for interviews regarding his behavior with Hazel. Who knows whether they would've put her in there had he not been ejected. And it's not crazy to cast a housemate purely for their connection to another housemate, Billy in BBAU
07 didn't even audition, and Jem from
BBUK2011 was chosen as an Intruder to stir up her sister's relationship.

I mean Tahlia sure as hell seems up for it as she's taken to social media to announce the break up and hasn't made any efforts to privatize her Instagram. Plus, with all the sympathetic viewer feedback...she might even have a decent chance of sticking around longer than any other average intruder.

mAt the very least, it'd be wicked if when the inevitable 'letters/videos from home' task comes up, Tahlia is given the opportunity to break up with her nationally. Picture everyone else getting love letters and support, meanwhile Tully gets a roundhouse kick to the face.

This post is an absurd excuse to justify some violent fantasy taken out against a HM. Disgusting.

Because your reply said 'there's no reason that would happen' as if I actually stated it was likely to happen?

You brought up the idea of Tahlia being an intruder and then said "At the very least" you would like the idea of a messages from home task ending up with everyone but Tully getting nice messages. I said that would be horrible and there's no reason the show would do that, it's always a bit strange when people say something and then try to claim immunity from any kind of response to it!

This post is an absurd excuse to justify some violent fantasy taken out against a HM. Disgusting.

Aha.

Wot. How is this violent in any way? Settle down on the connotative language.

As one of the millions of people out there who has been cheated on, it would just be nice for once to see someone who has been done wrong by to come out on top. Tahlia finishing above Tully as a housemate would be awesome, both to watch and for her. I know if I were in her shoes it's 100% something I'd like to do.

You brought up the idea of Tahlia being an intruder and then said "At the very least" you would like the idea of a messages from home task ending up with everyone but Tully getting nice messages. I said that would be horrible and there's no reason the show would do that, it's always a bit strange when people say something and then try to claim immunity from any kind of response to it!

Are you mentally deficient?
I'm not seeking immunity from what I said, I'm just saying that I didn't say it was likely to happen, just that it would be entertaining. Which was in defence to you getting in a fluff about how unlikely it would be to happen as if I'm somehow retarded enough to actually expect that from the producer's.

K?

ugh I don't think I'll waste any more time now that you've resorted to insults, beyond pointing out again that I was just replying to the mean idea you went out of your way to post that you said you would like to see "At the very least". Never said anything about it being likely, in fact I said the opposite.

Now THAT I would pay money to see !!!!! Just imagine the awkward chat about who sleeps where ! LOLOLOL.

Back