Tahan vs Jade

Who's hotter? Tahan or Jade

• Tahan

Votes: 159 72.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 60 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ I don't think Tahan's one of those girls who lacks female friends because she thinks they're all jealous of her. She's admitted she wants more female friends, and that sometimes it comes down to her being able to just bluntly say things to guys without them taking it personally. I get the feeling she grew up around guys more.. I understand it. It's the typical tomboy with a girly side dilemma.

I know you aren't supposed to but I HATE Kate Upton. How dare such a flabby bitch get to be a top model? Sorry if that offends anyone but c'mon!!! Top Model the tv show is calling them out for being unfit yet its ok for KU? Those tits of hers are hideous as well. And considering how young she is she better hit the gym pretty soon if she wants any longevity.

One of the hottest chicks I have seen lately is the brunette in the Blurred Lines video.
http://emilyratajkowski.tumblr.com/

Ahhh feels good to have an upton vent

Am I the only one who does not find Jade attractive at all? I do not find her attractive even one tiny bit. She reminds me of all the things I dislike in girls as well which just makes her even more unbearable e.g. Vain, draws on her insecurities for attention, dumbs herself down to appeal to guys. As a straight male it is Tahan every day although those zoo shots of Tahan has turned me off big time. She has a very naturally pretty face though.

JADE - Her freckled uneven frecks face gets up my goat - she needs to wear foundation. But her waist is to die for. It reminds me of that Russian barbie girl...

I voted for Tahan coz the more i look at her the prettier she becomes - her features are perfect... Jade is pretty at first sight (lol) but the mole has to go..

I really want to see them interact more, have barely ever seen them near each other, mostly they have been on opposite sides???

For me it is Jade. I could just see myself having fun with her but also having some really good chats. Tahan is definitely likable but she has this overly dramatic way about her that I find a little childish at times. She seriously reminds me of my 6 yr old niece. I think they are both probably lovely girls and Tahan is a real little stunner and I find Jade pretty sometimes too. Personally, I choose Jade.

I'd go straight for Tahan.

...okay maybe that's pushing it. :p But any of them are better than Jade imo.

Gotta be Tahan, though I find both of their personalities ugly...

Tahan easily.

Jades got a nice body but that's where it ends.

Tahan is a girl I'd like just hanging out with. She's a stunner

I love Tahan's hair and she always looks great. Jade is pretty but she makes ugly faces sometimes (not her fault) and whenever I look at her my eyes are drawn to her mole (again not her fault, but they are easy to remove). Overall I think Tahan just has something about her that makes her attractive and nice to look at and that's why I voted for her as hotter than Jade, but I've seen them both as models and I think Jade looks hotter as a model.

Tahan's looks will endure well past age 40.

This is as good a place as any to post my annual 'Susannah Murray is still the hottest female HM' message.

^ Yeah, Tahan will definitely be hot for life. Good genetics. You know what they say about Italian women... (ha, ha, I can say this - I'm half Italian too!)

Back