Skip to main content

Tahan is a stupid bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it sounds extreme, but it's very sweet.

If I need a doctors note for sick days (which in my current job I don't, I can take sick days without any explanation) I always claim to have severe diarrhea. Neither the doc or my boss is gonna question that, plus it's a funny excuse and I love to laugh at myself. But yeh, doesn't sound anywhere near as sweet as what l.a.r.a did.

I know it is So sweet!

If you think that is heart warming, you should hear what she did in order to take time off work to look after her sick puppy! Let's just say, when she plays Twister and has to put her right foot on green, there is always a problem given that she had her boyfriend hack it off with a blunt stanley knife.

I know it is So sweet!

If you think that is heart warming, you should hear what she did in order to take time off work to look after her sick puppy! Let's just say, when she plays Twister and has to put her right foot on green, there is always a problem given that she had her boyfriend hack it off with a blunt stanley knife.

I have to agree with Trala on this one, I would NEVER break my wife's finger to get her away from work. I can think of hundreds of non violent measures to solve the problem.

I know it is So sweet!

That is beyond being nasty even from you. Inventing lies about a forumers should not be allowed

happy kitten no regret :d

So you keep saying. Even though you voiced "The END" four posts ago.

The secret to a successful life is learning from your mistakes.

I feel genuinely sorry for you, that even now on reflection, you can't see there was a better way to have managed that crisis.

It is on Nathan's twitter - Nathan said that when they were in the tub in the tied up challenge , Tahan said that about her friends.
You won't find it on BB - you won't find the clip of Tahan slinging shit at Mikala about eating food and not fitting into her dress either.
Why? BB is a show to generate money and some housemates have large bank accounts and personalities behind them. More money for the producers! It's nothing to do with the day to day people who can only afford to vote a few times. It's big money they want.

He's changed his story then, he originally said he confronted Tahan about her being so bitchy and of course she denied it so he brought up things that had been repeated to him, such as the story about her friends..... So which is the truth.... Sounds like Mr i can't stand the bitching is just as bad :/

And the shit she said about mikki was actually shown on a DS you'll find it on YouTube

[/B]

That is beyond being nasty even from you. Inventing lies about a forumers should not be allowed

Oh calm your farm!

It was a joke!

If you are going to share a story that has that many layers of bonkers - prepare to be mocked!

So you keep saying. Even though you voiced "The END" four posts ago.

The secret to a successful life is learning from your mistakes.

I feel genuinely sorry for you, that even now on reflection, you can't see there was a better way to have managed that crisis.

And as I told you, there were no other options. I don't want to tell everyone here, the details of my life. If I said there were no other options it is because it is true.

I am aware that people might see other options, but they don't know the circumstances I was in.

And as I told you, there were no other options. I don't want to tell everyone here, the details of my life. If I said there were no other options it is because it is true.

I am aware that people might see other options, but they don't know the circumstances I was in.

You were the one who shared this information on a public forum with 12 000+ fucking members, Lara.

Don't come the wounded bird when your actions cause reactions.

I am horrified at your choice, and I am even more horrified on reflection you still can't see it was a bad one.

Generally I think you are a sweet and harmless poster, but obviously emotionally fragile. I don't want to upset you. If you would like me to delete my post I will.

You were the one who shared this information on a public forum with 12 000+ fucking members, Lara.

Don't come the wounded bird when your actions cause reactions.

I am horrified at your choice, and I am even more horrified on reflection you still can't see it was a bad one.

Generally I think you are a sweet and harmless poster, but obviously emotionally fragile. I don't want to upset you. If you would like me to delete my post I will.

No, that's ok now.

No, that's ok now.

You are a good egg Lara, while you are obviously a tad demented, you are still a good egg.

I am happy your cats have such a loving owner, all good cat ladies need to have a good sprinkle of cRaZy, I think it is safe to say you have that well and truly covered. They are lucky to have you.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings with the Twister joke.

Do we have another dyke on our hands?! Might be able to form a minuscule army against the gay boys!!!
Hmm, I don't think I've been hiding that I'm a female and have a girlfriend. Should be obvious from my Tahan's derriere thread... Though, I prefer to call myself a lesbian as many people use the 'dyke' as an insult.

You are a good egg Lara, while you are obviously a tad demented, you are still a good egg.

I am happy your cats have such a loving owner, all good cat ladies need to have a good sprinkle of cRaZy, I think it is safe to say you have that well and truly covered. They are lucky to have you.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings with the Twister joke.

That's ok now :)

I'll take the good egg compliment, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back