Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 7

…is Feras playing a character rather being himself?…

• Total voters
Sorry I had some last minute plans pop up so couldn’t be here last night.

Just caught up.

I think my favourite part of the episode was Kelli calling out Alex for being sarcastic and asking for a reprieve. As frustrating as it would be to be trying to play strategically with chaos Kelli around, there is something a little smug and off with Alex that made that scene quite satisfying. He didn’t really have much of a comeback to it either.

It felt like the right time for a tribe swap to keep things interesting and mess with some of the alliances.

I’m glad it wasn’t just a predictable Titans strong OG vote, which will certainly cause some tensions at camp.

It really is a different kind of season with all the strong players being voted out early on. Hopefully it makes for an interesting back half with lots of strategy and big moves as opposed to a muscle guy going on an individual immunity run.

They did well in not even letting Mark get a whiff of their plan as he did say he might be willing to play his idol for her.

What an interesting player Caroline is turning out to be.

lol @ viola calling them the senior citizens

I should be online tonight :)

…It really is a different kind of season with all the strong players being voted out early on. Hopefully it makes for an interesting back half with lots of strategy and big moves as opposed to a muscle guy going on an individual immunity run.…

…that’s exactly why I’m beginning to like this as my best season in a long long while… also… not all of the changes are solely based on just strength for a change… it seems that almost anyone can win them now which I love… and kudos to the people who came up with the challenges this season… and I said from day one I believe… that Caroline was one of my top three most liked people… I’m with you bleachy… she’s going to be one interesting person to keep our eyes on methinks!… cheers.

…also something that I’m liking with this season… as opposed to Big Brother (which I hated this year)… we’re not all ‘turning’ on the survivors and giving them shit like some of us did (me especially) with the boring clones of each other that were on Big Brother… they’re a diversified and interesting crowd this time… I’ve given Raymond a hard time because he does nothing… he doesn’t speak… he does… NOTHING… I’m hoping that they start giving him some more airtime so we can at least get to know what’s he about at least… he’s got to be there for a reason… hasn’t he?… but yeah… I’m loving this season this year… cheers.

Raymond is cool. It's great watching him outlast the alpha males, and even though we don't yet know what he's thinking, it will be something, and it will most likely come to the fore in the latter stages of the game.
I like Winna too, for similar reasons.

lol at this poll @Mr Stickyfingers , I must be the only one who thinks he is playing as himself lol!

Less loopholes in this episode than in the previous ones but most certainly not an all-time best for this season. I’m particularly disappointed at the development of Mark, who I suspected wouldn’t be such a ditz spending all his time with his besties, to the detriment of staying on top of the course of action which was proceeding.

I had high hopes he was a master tactician, but it is proving his strategy is unremarkable.

Think we will catchup before Sundays- we are all sick at home !! Wooohoooo!

Back