Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 5

…is this Survivor better than Big Brother?…

• 1)… no… it’s shit…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…kelli will be going for sure methinks… start the vote ffs!… stop talking… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
I think I missed part of the rules of this twist. How do you fail? If they know you are a mole. Or just if you get voted out by the other tribe?

…if the other team get Kelli they will think that they sent her because she keeps losing challenges all the time so that will convince them that’s the reason they got rid of her… if Feras goes they will be so suspicious and will realise that he’s there for a reason… most probably to sabotage… they will watch him like a hawk… they’re not stupid… cheers.

…Kelli will probably blossom on the other team lol!… thanks for the fun everyone… see you tomorrow night I hope… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

We know we're getting these non-eliminations 2-3 times a season but fed up of the random twists being the basis for them. Dumb twist as either way the saboteur is immune at the next vote. Alex will probably throw it again anyway so Kelli doesn't come back.

P.S. Can anyone make out what Alex's dodgy Survivor tattoo says?

Last edited:
We know we're getting these non-eliminations 2-3 times a season but fed up of the random twists being the basis for them. Dumb twist as either way the saboteur is immune at the next vote. Alex will probably throw it again anyway so Kelli doesn't come back.

P.S. Can anyone make out what Alex's dodgy Survivor tattoo says?

…it says… “I’m a complete dickhead”… cheers.

Back