Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 22

The Poll about Polls… how about we do a Poll?… should I do Polls?…

• Yes… everyone else should do Polls… just not you doing your stupid ones Sticky…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes… it’s like doing a puzzle every day trying to make sense of them… but it’s fun…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It looks that way.

This is probably gonna be the first time where I’ll most likely actively dislike the winner.

Kirstie, Shane, Pia and Mark were all okay winners to me. I appreciate David as a player. I LOVED Jericho, Liz and Hayley is my favourite player of all time. So I in was for to a dud soon.
I liked them all except Mark... and his wife. A very smug couple imo.

Well they couldn't have signposted Mark winning Immunity more clearly. I do think Feras making final 3 is likely harder without Kirby than with, but if he didn't take the shot she probably would have.

In many ways now I think Raymond the underdog would be a better winner than Feras. Just can't get behind Mark or Caroline at all.

As for this season I get why the Survivor superfans may not rate it as strategy and gameplay has been pretty much non-existant but for the rest of us that's made it much more fun with moving alliances and things changing ftom episode to episode rather than one alliance steamrollering to the end. Even the Idol play has been better by generally being so bad - it doesn't feel like they've overdominated the game in the way they have in recent seasons.

Casting could have been stronger but been great to have all newbies and hope producers have the confidence to do at least one more all newbie season before considering any more returnees. Also as much as they've annoyed me refreshing to have two older women make the final 6 rather than just be first boot fodder. They may have played badly but they played.

If Kirby had done the same thing as what Feras did, it would have been a smart move & a great thing for her 'resume'

Edit:

But because he did it, he was greedy etc & it will go against him if he make the final 2.

Last edited:
Oh no, there goes my girl Kirby. She was going to win, Mark was right - they did need to get rid of her.

Feras's bullshit speech before playing the idol was revolting. Play your idol and sit the fuck down. I think he goes next. Maybe Ray flips and votes with Caroline and Mark? He needs a move at this point.

Caroline still being there is a sick joke. She's useless.

I think Mark wins from here?

I think that if Mark makes the final 2, he wins, all the original Titans on the jury would vote for him.
If Feras doesn't get immunity tonight, he's out next, even Ray would vote to evict him.

How does this play as a good move for Feras?

Just ego.
Not necessarily. As others say, Kirby would probably land up beating him in a final two.
Kirby has much better way with words and currying favour than Feris. While it’s going to be a battle for him to reach the end now, he stands a better chance of winning than going against Kirby IMO

Back