Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 14

Should Scott have quit the way he diid?…

• Yes… it would’ve been good to see if he went anyway…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never thought it would happen but I really warmed to Kirby tonight lol, she was so fun to watch.

She was being soft and let things play out, and didn’t act like a dictator. Kinda enjoying her gameplay again.

Not impressed with Marks gameplay, the whole getting emotional and revenge at all costs is bad survivor & he felt so promising earlier on!!. So glad to see his bubble burst yet again! Some diplomat eh Mr Sticky lol. Val talking about revenge & war is hectic.

Very happy to see Winna Winner Chicken Dinner get voted out, he was on the wrong alliances for my liking and Im so pleased to see his smugness snuffed out the game. Was it just me or was there virtually no dwell in the edit in his snuffing? It’s like he couldn’t get out there fast enough, that 15 seconds of dwell just couldn’t make the cut. Instead we are treated to 15 varieties of Valeria discussing war.

Feras seemed like he had been smoking banana leaves… Or something. Mm seemed like the good stuff.

…Not impressed with Marks gameplay, the whole getting emotional and revenge at all costs is bad survivor & he felt so promising earlier on!!. So glad to see his bubble burst yet again! Some diplomat eh Mr Sticky lol.

…as I said a few nights back D Space… when he was a diplomat it’s a wonder that we’re not at war with other nations at the moment…

Val talking about revenge & war is hectic. …she’s a Russian… they naturally always do that lately…

Instead we are treated to 15 varieties of Valeria discussing war. …again… she’s a Russian… it’s in their blood… cheers.

A couple of pretty disappointing eps. Whenever a majority has the chance to cut off the head of the snake and instead takes out a minor player, the rationale is really flimsy and it just feels like production has gotten a bit too heavy handed moving the chess pieces around.

Finally catching up. I’ve managed to escape spoilers!!

Oh man I forgot Scott walked 🙄

Caroline crying. Not wanting to sleep next to Mark. I think her and Kitty actually play this game in a very unhealthy way. Taking it WAY too personally. It’s like her and Kitty bring out the worst in each other too, the way they confront anyone if they hear any hint that someone may be voting against them. Shame Kitty didn’t go last ep tbh.

Kitty admitting the way she was super stressed out and it was the wrong thing to do. Ok that’s good, a bit of self reflection! I can admire that.

Kirby talking about how intense Kitty is, invades personal space. Yep.

Straight into immunity challenge and Jaden goes “I knew there wasn’t going to be no food” hahahaha.

This challenge looks pretty excruciating. Probably favours the leaner girls.

Feras seems to have gone quiet in the edit.

JLP gave Eden (and Valeria) extra time to make the transition on the challenge.

15 minutes hanging on that rope is pretty impressive.

No way Eden can make this transition. Haha yep he falls.

Aileen and Rianna last two. Not really a surprise with this challenge. Rianna has her hand taped up (I assume some prior injury), surely that’s a pretty big advantage on a challenge where you have to hang on to a rope.

So are we now just in for a predictable kitty vote 2.0?

Ri and Jaden just agreeing to vote for Mark (with Caroline + Kitty) without even asking how they are going to get the numbers is DUMB. Far out there is some frustrating lack of strategy this year. Get rid of the floaters!

I’m keen for this TC. so many plans going around could go one of a few different ways.

LOL at Winna’s reaction when the first few are on him after he said everyone should feel confident. But obviously Caroline is going home.

Wow. See ya Winna! Not what I was expecting. Now who is Ri going to align with?

Back