Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 11

Who would like to wipe that stupid fake smug grinning smile off of Feras’s face?…

• Total voters
I’m surprised that anyone would want to send Rhianna to reunite with Kirby. Kirby is already looking unstoppable, and they are a tight duo. If I was Mark, I would have wanted to roll the dice and try my luck over there. Have to say, the Middle Aged Mafia is the most pathetic alliance of all time, and Caroline is bafflingly inept, although I was glad to see Mark’s downfall. I think he’s probably learned a valuable lesson, and if he can claw his way back, I’d love to see him play against Kirby.

I’m here tonight.

I like that Kirby is trying to be a big player and make big moves. I just think she may have peaked too early.
💯 agree , too early and too obvious.
I feel like Aileen could have made a move to separate herself from Feras last night. He’s a sinking ship get off it. She’ll just be the split for Feras’ idol split that will inevitably come.
But they are so close to making it over the line to merge. I think Aileen has some good morals that she wants to abide to, she is loyal and ditching your alliance willy nilly isnt a great look or at least doesn’t feel right. Despite what they said to her, she is still next on the chopping blocks; it matters not.
…there’s a Scott on the show?… I obviously need to pay more attention methinks… cheers.
He dissolves into the background regularly Homer Simpson style. I see him making it to the top 5, hence editors aren’t featuring his story very heavily. I don’t get winner vibes from him but hey we’re only halfway.
…Caroline:… “I wanna cum with him!… I wanna cum with him!”… oops!… my bad… she was saying… “I’m done with him!… I’m done with him!”… damn loud background music!… cheers.
Ive noticed your comments about the background music Mr Sticky. And I’ve been noticing the same thing in the mixing recently. The background music is getting louder and louder during conversations. That in a few seasons time you will just only hear background music and no dialogue.
The worst thing with a 24 episode season with a final 3 is that we need 3 non elimination episodes. If we just had a final 2 then this would be the last one…
Blood Vs Water was a final 3 wasn’t it? I am in favour of 3 in the finals so hoping it will be that.
I am just waiting for Valeria to go full-blown revenge missile to avenge Viola when she finds out what they did.

The previews made this cast look dull, I thought. Boy, was I wrong.
“full-blown Russian revenge missile” - fixed.
Lying this much must be exhausting. Caroline couldn't keep track of what story to tell who.
Throw Jaden into the mix and it's chaos.
And with that, I am calling this the funniest episode of the season. I laughed out loud quite a few times!!

This episode was humorous…. And that twist thrown in for good measure. Oh to know what Mark was thinking through all of this 😂

@Mr Stickyfingers regarding your question in whether it’s filmed on an actual island: , well it is a part of the main island.

“The latest season of Australian Survivor, titled "Titans V Rebels," premiered on January 29, 2024, and is currently ongoing. It features two tribes of 12 contestants divided along the lines of "Titans" (successful individuals in their fields) and "Rebels" (underdogs who have overcome challenges). The season is filmed on the island of Upolu in Samoa and is expected to conclude in April 2024.” (via Google Gemeni )

The island itself is 1,129 square km so isn’t small, and is host to 145k residents.It’s also home to the capital city of Samoa, Apia.

Last edited:
@Mr Stickyfingers regarding your question in whether it’s filmed on an actual island: , well it is a part of the main island.

“The latest season of Australian Survivor, titled "Titans V Rebels," premiered on January 29, 2024, and is currently ongoing. It features two tribes of 12 contestants divided along the lines of "Titans" (successful individuals in their fields) and "Rebels" (underdogs who have overcome challenges). The season is filmed on the island of Upolu in Samoa and is expected to conclude in April 2024.” (via Google Gemeni )
Od fre
The island itself is 1,129 square km so isn’t small, and is host to 145k residents.It’s also home to the capital city of Samoa, Apia.

…thanks so much for that D Space my good friend… I’ve been obsessed about finding out about that lol!… you’re a good man… cheers..

Caroline likes to think she's running things now, but I suspect she'll be blindsided by the time they get to the merge, even if she's taken out Mark before then.

So back to back twists. At least this one has a point.

They really need to ban whispering at tribal - it's so rude and makes bad TV - tribal is the place where everything should be out in the open.

Inevitable result - shame Caroline wasn't thrown over. Hate when people think playing the game is dictating other people's games. You need to be smarter than that - if you're openly the ringleader you're not playing a smart game.

Blood Vs Water was a final 3 wasn’t it? I am in favour of 3 in the finals so hoping it will be that.
And so was Heroes vs Villains. From All Stars onwards its clear that they've wanted to go down the final three route, but could not due to Lee's departure in All Stars and Chelsea's medevac in brain vs brawn.

I am not in favour of final 3 as I just find it to be one strong player against what are essentially two goats. Both final 3 results have been unamimous so far. So I don't really feel like it's working. Even in the US I'd say there was only ever one final 3 where all three of the finalists had a chance to win, and it was still a 4-2-1 vote. Every other season seems to just have a zero vote finalist which just feels like a waste to me and it inevitably leads to goats being dragged along.

I also just prefer final 2s as it feels like the finalists have truly survived their way until they are at the very end of the game. And more importantly as I said, with a final 3 it cuts out an extra round which results in an extra needed non elimination episode.

EP David Forster said in an interview that final 3s will not necesarilly always be the case, but it probably will be this time.

(Also to add) Had there been a final 2 last season instead of the juror removal, we could have had Shonee in the jury *cries*

I like final 3 for the reason that it’s harder to get two goats than just one goat right to the end with you. If your resume is almost non existent then getting at least two people with even less on their resume is harder to do. Whereas for final two I think you could easily bring a threat to 3, and both you and the other person simply vote out the threat (Granted that depends on the challenge)

I am ok with another non elimination episode, too, so long as it’s not luck of the draw and some challenge is able to make the decisions so that it won’t necessarily affect gameplay.

I wouldn't like to wipe Ferras grin, I don't mind him, he is not too bright but that's ok.
Kirby's grin yes, she far to sure of herself. Caroline I want her out. The pretty girl I don't know her name, I would like her out too. I don't like when people are full of themselves.

Back