Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 01

Which team are you more likely to get behind?

• Total voters
Probably some spoilers in this “coming up this season” clip :-(
I didn’t look at that for that reason. Although I’m sure it’s a bunch of scenes just from the pre swap phase anyway, which usually ends by episode 6-8.
Oh, so good! Good on Valeria and Viola, too. The Titans just got a lot more interesting.
for a second I was actually doubting if they were going to flip. I’m glad they ended up going along with the plan.

…at the beginning of the night bleachy you wrote this…

”Frankie (titan) - salon owner in Bondi. Gossip will be her advantage. Not used to camping. Thinks people will underestimate her intelligence. Outspoken but doesn‘t want to be most annoying.”

…haha!… well that didn’t work out too well for her did it?… lol!… and Jessy… she was laughing at Frankie going… she won’t be laughing soon… I haven’t picked out any favourites yet but am leaning towards Caroline / Sarah / Kelli and Rianna so far… let’s see what they’re really like in future episodes eh?… lol!… thanks for starting the thread bleachy… see you all tomorrow night… night all… it’s been great fun… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Pretty good first episode. Eden is so fun and my favourite. Love Viola and Val too and Mark is a real schemer. Those 4 could potentially go quite far. Nathan is a complete tool but we need someone to hate so I'm ok with him staying for now.

Back