Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 01

Which team are you more likely to get behind?

• Total voters

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Tenplay has all the intros of each contestant as well as a sneak peak at the first 21mins. I took some notes as I watched each intro to help me remember.

Survivor Titans v Rebels 2024

Garrick (rebel)- 59yo. Loss prevention officer. Why is his intro video in the reject shop? Ride bikes. Leather jacket in the Forrest. Willing to lie and cheat.

Jessica (titan) - Doctor (nutritionist lecturer) - analysing and strategising. Takes things personally. Holds a grudge. Not concerned about living simply - just like camping.

Scott (Rebel) - Free spirit. Art director at MONA, Tasmania. Creative type. Is smiley and happy go lucky but loves strategy and games (puzzle solving). Loves Hayley - calculating and calm, loves the game. Wants to have fun playing the game as much as winning.

Jaden (Titan) - couldn’t remember outwit, outplay and outlast lol. Neck tattoo. Is a security guard, does strongman. Samoan/Fijian / Chilean. Not afraid of hard work.

Alex (Rebel) - Perth school teacher. 26yo. Mother had breast cancer, challenged him to live his life and chase his dreams. Climbed Kilimanjaro.

Nathan (Titan) - baseball jacket. AFL player manager. (Played for Collingwood, St Kilda). Gift of the gab. Strong morals outside of the game, but willing to play the game.

Rianna (Rebel) - paramedic. Have to be strong as well as sweet and nice. Not afraid to take risks. Sky diver etc.

Mark (Titan) - former diplomat. Wearing a suit. Wants to strategise and influence people.

Frankie (titan) - salon owner in Bondi. Gossip will be her advantage. Not used to camping. Thinks people will underestimate her intelligence. Outspoken but doesnt want to be most annoying.

Kirby (Rebel) - indigenous. AFL player and coach. Has issues with her body due to netball and footy. Young at heart. Big on connections. Resilient and able to push through pain. Ultra competitive. Kid at heart. Cheeky by nature. Here to win.

Kitty (Titan) - 42yo. Businesswoman and podcaster. Used to party hard and take drugs. Turned life around. Bogan from the Gold Coast. Not the most strategic, but good at influencing people. Takes people on face value.

Eden (Titan) - 39yo guy with mo. pop culture aficionado. Area manager for cinemas. Runs a fine line between being entertaining and being annoying. Loves puzzles, escape rooms and thinking outside the box. Social aspect will make him an all rounder. Trained as an actor.

Sarah (rebel) - 24yo professional fire fighter. Had a good upbringing. Trusting her gut. Will follow intuition. Not one to follow the pack.

Caroline (Titan) - 55yo widwife. Strongest most determined person. Got grit and determination in spades due to life lived. Ability to forge relationships with people. You have to get to know women / family and they have to trust you implicitly as a midwife. People will trust her. Play with intelligence, build relationships and play with heart. Wants to make big moves. Have watched hundreds of episodes of Survivor.

Viola (Titan) - 22yo PT. Power lifter. Physical strength. Social strength will be underestimated. High energy and charisma.

Tobias (Rebel) - 41yo builder. “I think I’m not bad looking”. Skydiving / adventurer. Super confident, super outgoing, covered in tattoos. But I’m not a wanker. I’m fit, cunning, ruthless and I can be manipulating. Bend the rules until they start to snap. Women is a weakness, but I shouldn’t fall in love here.

Charles (titan) - litigation lawyer in Melbourne. I will outwit my opponents. Friendly, down to earth, clever and funny. 18mo daughter. Don’t take myself too seriously. Incredible social skill set. Used to conflict and good at negotiating to get my own interests and those I care about.

Feras (rebel) - outspoken, loud unfiltered. Degree in business and commerce majoring in industrial relations and HR. also a HS mathematics teacher. Very big strategist. physical threat but people should be more worried about my social game. People will just think I’m a dumb big Arab.

Valeria (Titan) - 31yo model and run an entertainment company. I might be a pretty face but I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Came to Australia at 17 in 2009. Didn’t work in Russia. I fought for everything. A go getter.

Peta (Rebel)- bar manager. 33yo. Multiple children. Grew up in tropics / rainforest. Survivor sounds easy. Survivor fan but will keep that secret. Loved Shaye.

Winna (Titan) - 25yo Thai. Competitive eater. Survivor is dog eat dog and I can out eat anyone. Engineer by trade. Highly analytical and technical. Now in sales. Manipulate people to get what I want. 800k followers in TikTok.

Kelly (Rebel)- NO BS psychologist from Cairns.
People find me confronting but I have a warm heart. What you see is what you get. I love people and life. Cut the crap and get straight to the point.

Aileen (Rebel) - 26yo from Nepal. Waitress and sales coordinator in investment fund. Don’t want to bring shame to family but I want to follow my own dreams and passions. Survivor super fan. Can sell myself to anyone. I will lead the pack from the background.

Raymond (Rebel) - 27yo Central Coast. Works in retail. Close to family and friends. Underdog. I want people to idolise the weird people. Risk taker if it will be funny. I want people to underestimate me and catch them by surprise.

Watching the first episode sneak peak. I already like Raymond and Jaden and their cheeky responses to JT.

Haha the sneak peak cuts out right as it’s getting good 😂 bring on tomorrow night.

…holy shit Batman!… I never realised that this was starting tonight… thank god I noticed this post!… bring it on folks… cheers.

…it sounds like the background music is always going to drown out their voices again this year… bugger!… cheers.

There seems to be a lot of people who at least are saying they want to play the game, in both the rebels and the titans. I’m hoping for some explosive TC’s. I’ve got very high hopes for this season.

Back