George - King or Cockroach?

• King

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Cockroach

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • George who?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
*IF* George can talk the girls around, and they’re not totally put off working with him, I think they’ll pile on Simon with Jordie as back up. The other votes will go George’s way. Once again, the girls will coast through, thanks to Shonee’s grand plan.

I'm hoping that George has turned most of the Villains against him with last nights botched move. So if they have to go to tribal he will be without an idol. But if the producers caught wind that Simon had somehow snagged a 4 person majority - they would throw George another idol or send them back for individual immunity and make it 20 questions about the Labor party... :biggrin: ;)

Putting my psycho psychic hat on, I think Heroes will go to tribal & Paige goes.
If you are correct the Heroes might be lucky to snag 30 secs of time tonight, the rest will be on the Villains :cool:

When Paige is eradicated, I hope someone pushes her to the ground then puts their foot on her head and smiles at the camera... (& snuffs her torch out on her pasty white flesh)..

If you are correct the Heroes might be lucky to snag 30 secs of time tonight, the rest will be on the Villains :cool:

When Paige is eradicated, I hope someone pushes her to the ground then puts their foot on her head and smiles at the camera... (& snuffs her torch out on her pasty white flesh)..

Over the Top, I don't like hunting myself but its 100% legal and wild pigs would cause havoc to farmers if they weren't somewhat controlled.

Over the Top, I don't like hunting myself but its 100% legal and wild pigs would cause havoc to farmers if they weren't somewhat controlled.
You didn't post correctly, I will fix it for you...

You're welcome :biggrin:

…evenin’ all… I’ve just realised as to why I like George so much… he’s shy… very humble… extremely modest… only thinks about others first… he doesn’t have a big ego… he’s an all round good gu…. okay okay… I can’t keep this shit up any longer… I admit it… I was only saying that to shit-stir Thing lol!…

…sorry Thing… I couldn’t resist it my friend… (or maybe ex-friend now lol!)… 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😇🙂… I apologise from the heart of my bottom mate…oh sorry… the bottom of my heart 😬🤭… cheers.

…oh poor Jordie… is widdle diddums now ‘lost’ because of last night?… sucked in!… cheers.

Back