Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 5

How do you believe Australian Survivor should be cast?

• Each season should consist of new contenders.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • The producers know what we want, how they are doing it now is fine.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Australians only, no foreigners.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Returnee's should be a separate 'bonus' season in the same year as a new season

• Much more diverse, it's still too stocked with 'White Australians'

• Cast with people who are not of the Survivor norm, ie/ obese, lanky, geeky, weird etc

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Something else?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Considering this series was getting hyped as the best ever, we have had a few bludger of episodes, back to back dog shit ones.

God, those meatheads are cunts. I hope Villains embrace Gerry, he builds them a mansion shelter, and Villains win immunity and Gerry gets to stay there forever! Or goes back a double agent to the meat tribe.

Gerry probably doesn’t really know very much to tell the villains. Probably the least interesting swap.
I don't know. He knows he's on the bottom of his tribe, and that the meat tray view him as expendable. He's a helicopter pilot so no slouch in the observation department. I think he might enjoy the silliness of George and Stevie and Jordie and the drollness of the Shiz. He may defect, is my hope. Especially if he can last somehow on the Heroes tribe until merge.

…I hope that Gerry flourishes on the other tribe… I hear that they are better Carers over there to look after the elderly… besides… they have revival paddles over there too… thanks everyone for the great postings tonight… it was fun… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

Sam was a doofus to allocate the best bakery items to everyone else and keep a piece of bread for himself.
Not worth the brownie points, no one will reward him for it.
And he's a bit of an asshole anyway, implying at tribal that harmless old Gerry is expendable.
It makes me want to see Gerry make connections on the other tribe and be part of the meat-heads downfall.

Last edited:
Back