Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 3

What do you think of George?…

• 1:… I love George… I hope that he wins…

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 2:… I can’t stand George… I hope that he is the next one out…

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3:… I wish that George was my next door neighbour… I love him that much…

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4:… I hope that he is set upon by 10 rabid rabies ridden hell hounds… he’s annoying…

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 5:… I hope that someone gives him a new hat… he needs Sun protection…

• 6:… I hope that he misses his beloved hat so much that he cries for the rest of the season…

• 7… I hope that George finds and wins EVERY idol this season…

• 8:… I hope that he wins NO idols because he forgot where they all are on the Producers map…

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 9:… I hope that George loses his voice and is mute for the rest of the season…

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 10:… I hope that George releases a record of all of his classic sayings… I love his voice… I’d buy i

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…love him or hate him… you’ve gotta admit it… George is a character that will help trundle this show along by his antics for quite a while lol!… myself?… as you all are well aware… I can’t stand the little shit!… cheers

Yeah production would do what it takes to keep their #1 narrative going on the show for as long as possible.

Editing style hasn’t changed of course. So many purple edits. But who is surprised. Aus Reality tv 101 (at least survivor snd BB) is like make sure to focus on 10 players saying the same thing over and over again in 2 hour+ episodes.

So many purple edits. But who is surprised. Aus Reality tv 101 (at least survivor snd BB) is like make sure to focus on 10 players saying the same thing over and over again in 2 hour+ episodes.
Favourite purple castaway...

Purple Benjamin?
Purple Sharni?
Purple David?
Purple Liz?
Purple Gerri?
Purple Mimi?
Purple Paige?
Purple Sarah?

Maybe one of these people will speak soon.

I could only vote for 4 negatives about ass-face, there were 5 negative comments and I wanted them all :arghh:

It must drive contestants insane when they get back home and watch this show, then see how they fucked up & they get a royal vomitulous tirade from George the 2nd 0, on how you tried to get me out but I fucked you over as I'm the King :bawling::biggrin:

Favourite purple castaway...

Purple Benjamin?
Purple Sharni?
Purple David?
Purple Liz?
Purple Gerri?
Purple Mimi?
Purple Paige?
Purple Sarah?

Maybe one of these people will speak soon.
Purple Fraser? Like who is that guy? All I know is he has a beard and sucked at that puzzle

…sorry… I was temporarily distracted… did my little pint sized Stevie beat the 15 foot guy?… cheers.

Back