Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 21

What do you think of the Producers?… they should…

• Total voters
Prediction

Matt and Gerry are the safest 2 imo as pretty much everyone wins sitting beside them.

Simon loses immunity he will go tonight.

Nina will go in 5th

George in 4th

Leaves a horrible Top 3 of Liz, Matt and Gerry.

Liz wins the final immunity challenge and takes Matt to the final 2 and wins in a whitewash. Worst winner behind that old bitch that won S2 I think it was.

I want Simon & George to be the final 2. I would love to see Geo pitch how he is the best Survivor player ever & I would love to see each jury member shoot him down in flames whilst Geo insults them by telling them they were not as good as him and thus got voted out. I just want to see Geo give annoying political answers that praise the members for their questions & then fail to answer any of the questions by waffling on about how great he is... I want Geo to give us a MASTERCLASS in how NOT to win Survivor with a pitch that is an utter failure...

It would be so satisfying to see the stupid look on his face when Simon won :biggrin: :cool:

Liz has done nothing.
Don't you think this is a reductionist way of thinking? She formed an alliance with George and Shonee, formed bonds with Jordie and Stevie at the villains camp as well. She managed to find an idol at the new villains beach and also managed to work her way into the numbers of what would have been a Hayley blindside. She made the right choice in switching back to her original alliance and also has managed to keep her emotions in check while managing a relationship with George despite him voting out her best friend. She has also won immunity and has shown she has what it takes to win more. She is close with George to the point of him being willing to feed her information regarding his true intentions.

We need to stop saying players are "dumb" or make "stupid" moves or even saying they do "nothing". Just because a player isn't the most explosive TV does not mean they're a bad player. We aren't the ones at the beach that are seeing all of the information they're receiving, they can only make moves based on the knowledge that they have at the time. A great strategic move does not have to make for good television. A simple choice of which group to vote with could be the biggest game changing move of the season. It's more of a Venn diagram. There are good moves, there is good television and then there is also an overlap.

It is the quiet ones who shine in the end in these shows routinely. Liz has never been the target to be voted out. How would she be a worse winner than Kristie who was saved by the mutiny twist, or Shane was saved by Moana quitting?

I want Simon & George to be the final 2. I would love to see Geo pitch how he is the best Survivor player ever & I would love to see each jury member shoot him down in flames whilst Geo insults them by telling them they were not as good as him and thus got voted out. I just want to see Geo give annoying political answers that praise the members for their questions & then fail to answer any of the questions by waffling on about how great he is... I want Geo to give us a MASTERCLASS in how NOT to win Survivor with a pitch that is an utter failure...

It would be so satisfying to see the stupid look on his face when Simon won :biggrin: :cool:
I would love for every single word you wrote to become a reality.

That would be a gold final 2, be comedy gold

Don't you think this is a reductionist way of thinking? She formed an alliance with George and Shonee, formed bonds with Jordie and Stevie at the villains camp as well. She managed to find an idol at the new villains beach and also managed to work her way into the numbers of what would have been a Hayley blindside. She made the right choice in switching back to her original alliance and also has managed to keep her emotions in check while managing a relationship with George despite him voting out her best friend. She has also won immunity and has shown she has what it takes to win more. She is close with George to the point of him being willing to feed her information regarding his true intentions.

We need to stop saying players are "dumb" or make "stupid" moves or even saying they do "nothing". Just because a player isn't the most explosive TV does not mean they're a bad player. We aren't the ones at the beach that are seeing all of the information they're receiving, they can only make moves based on the knowledge that they have at the time. A great strategic move does not have to make for good television. A simple choice of which group to vote with could be the biggest game changing move of the season. It's more of a Venn diagram. There are good moves, there is good television and then there is also an overlap.

It is the quiet ones who shine in the end in these shows routinely. Liz has never been the target to be voted out. How would she be a worse winner than Kristie who was saved by the mutiny twist, or Shane was saved by Moana quitting?
She has a kind edit, in reality she has been dragged to the end with Matt, Gerry and herself by George because George knows he beats all 3 at Final tribal.

I would love for every single word you wrote to become a reality.
Ironic after your comment about reductionist thinking. If George and Simon were final two, and Simon won, it would be an absolute travesty because George has played with strategy and agency and Simon has bumbled along with neither. I do agree that George probably wouldn’t have a hope because of the jury’s prejudices, but that doesn’t make it right. I don’t mind Simon, he’s been entertaining, and probably has a fair shot if he makes it to final two, but I hope it’s not with George, because he absolutely does not deserve to win over George’s phenomenal gameplay,

Ironic after your comment about reductionist thinking. If George and Simon were final two, and Simon won, it would be an absolute travesty because George has played with strategy and agency and Simon has bumbled along with neither. I do agree that George probably wouldn’t have a hope because of the jury’s prejudices, but that doesn’t make it right. I don’t mind Simon, he’s been entertaining, and probably has a fair shot if he makes it to final two, but I hope it’s not with George, because he absolutely does not deserve to win over George’s phenomenal gameplay,

I meant it more so in a numerous way. I’d enjoy seeing Simon win for the entertainment purpose of it. As a player he’d be a really weak winner. In terms of gameplay any one of them realistically could win and if they do then they deserve it, doesn’t mean we have to enjoy their win, but if a persons wins then they win. I don’t like George and I personally feel he’s overrated, but if he wins then he wins, deservedly so.

I just don’t think we should say players do “nothing”. If they make it to the end then they’ve done something right. Even if they ride coattails then that’s how they chose to play. Some people will favour agency whilst others may favour survival. It all comes down to how a person perceives the game.

...Gerry will prevail… Gerry will survive… Gerry will thrive and……….. Gerry will win!… go Gerry go! go!… go Gerry go! go! go!… Gerry be good!… cheers.

Back