Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 15

…what do you think of Shonee?…

• 1:… I like her… she’s so trustworthy and wouldn’t stab you in the back…

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 2:… I can’t stand her… I would rather trust Vladimir Putin… he’s trustworthy… (Not!)…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3:… Shonee is so humble and doesn’t have tickets on herself…

• 4:… Shonee is soooooo up herself and she shits me to tears!…

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 5:… I love Shonee’s pleasant gracious smile…

• 6:… I can’t stand Shonee’s smug self entitled irritating smart arse ‘I’m better than you’ smile!…

• 7:… Shonee is so clever and wise because she’s such a well seasoned player…

• 8:… Shonee is completely full of shit and knows fuck all about the game or tactics…

• 9:… I want Shonee to win because she’s such a good player…

• 10:… I want Shonee to lose to wipe that stupid irritating smug smile off her face…

• Total voters
Hayley waited a vote too long to make some moves, herself and 2 others would need to flip Sunday night, whereas if she done it tonight she would have to just had to convince Simon, which would have been easy.

…well… thank god that Flick went… there is a God afterall!… nite my friends… pleasant dreams… don’t fall out of bed… (if you don’t want anymore shit polls… please anyone… have a go at doing one even if you haven’t before)… cheers.

George is the only one with a winning resume atm.
Hard disagree. Shonee has played an idol for George, given an idol to Liz, had an idol played for her. She was credited for the first three boots and has shared control with George. Her social game alone is a big resume point. Shaun and Hayley also both have cases due to how far they've lasted. Shaun for his control mainly. A good resume is more than just what makes good TV.

Last edited:
Hard disagree. Shonee has played an idol for George, given an idol to Liz, had an idol played for her. She was credited for the first three boots and has shared control with George. Her social game alone is a big resume point. Shaun and Hayley also both have cases due to how far they've lasted. Shaun for his control mainly. A good resume is more than just what makes goof TV.

Shonee I'll borderline agree with but Shaun and Hayley hardly went to a tribal the first part of the game and again Hayley was saved by a tribal twist. The big meathead generally always lasts until early merge due to the group challenges as well.

& Shaun was a dickhead with the control hence he isn't in the majority although more Heroes remain.

11-6 Heroes outnumbered the Villians at one point LoL, Big Ego's made the group fold.

Shaun and Hayley hardly went to a tribal the first part of the game and again Hayley was saved by a tribal twist. The big meathead generally always lasts until early merge due to the group challenges as well.
I'll again say, resumes are more than just what makes good TV. If we're going to argue about Hayley was saved by a twist (which are not new to this show) then how about George needed an idol played for him as well as him pretty much being gifted a free pass in the first vote because of the stupid "sick day" rule. The non eliminations are here to stay and people using them as a means to downgrade a player is just asinine. This game is about relationships and positioning. Many more than George have engaged with that. The best player is not the one that is rammed down our throats by the editors. I digress.

Back