Skip to main content

Surprise eviction?

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Would you want a midweek 'surprise eviction' involving Katy & Lucy, where one of them have to be evicted (the other continues the BB game until the end)? I know, it's sort of like 07's Andrew and Hayley, but it does seem dramatic enough since the sisters are very close to each other.

Thoughts?

Would you want a midweek 'surprise eviction' involving Katy & Lucy, where one of them have to be evicted (the other continues the BB game until the end)? I know, it's sort of like 07's Andrew and Hayley, but it does seem dramatic enough since the sisters are very close to each other.

Thoughts?
YES!

Get rid of the one that just nods and agrees

Any time that two people have played as one, one person has been evicted at some point (the Logans, Andrew and Hayley), so yes, I think that oneof the girls will be booted soon :)

Yes! Get rid of the one that says nothing except "yeah" "yeah" while the other does the bidding. I may be able to form an opinion on the one that actually speaks up if its not for having to see double of the same outfit all the time.

Or boot the one that does the talking and lets see what the other has to say, either or...

If BB is going to do that, he should drop the 3m rule and then maybe we might get to see more of Katie instead of Lucy with a built in cheer squad which is all Katie is atm.

If BB is going to do that, he should drop the 3m rule and then maybe we might get to see more of Katie instead of Lucy with a built in cheer squad which is all Katie is atm.

Yes. I say drop the 3m rule before you boot one.

And if one still gets booted, let the public vote

The scary thing is, that rules been dropped for week but they continue to do it.

Unfortunately I don't think that's ever been done with twin-like contestants, so I doubt it will be done here. But I've always thought it would be much more interesting (and fairer) to see such a relationship split so they have to survive on their own.

Unfortunately I don't think that's ever been done with twin-like contestants, so I doubt it will be done here. But I've always thought it would be much more interesting (and fairer) to see such a relationship split so they have to survive on their own.

They had to choose between Logan David & Greg and they chose Greg

I don't remember it being dropped. I know that Lucy twisted her ankle and had to stay in bed for awhile, so it couldn't really keep it up then.

They didn't say anything about the rule being dropped, just welcomed them as full housemates and reiterated that they'd still be playing as one HM. I was actually waiting for BB to say something about it.

Yes, there was a video a couple of days ago with BB forcing Ed to run round the pool with one of the twins on his back and the other had to follow, so it's definately not been dropped.

Maybe BB should just change it so they can't be within 3m of each other.

Oh god this would be a fab idea! Doubt they would do it though :( I'd get rid of the one who just nods and says 'yeah yeah' obviously, but both of them annoy me like hell. I don't even know which is which to be honest.

Back