Skip to main content

Surly to return as a parrot?

There was some parrot in the British 11th series that repeated what some HMs said out loud. I'd rather have something different like that than just another secret mission conduit.

There was some parrot in the British 11th series that repeated what some HMs said out loud. I'd rather have something different like that than just another secret mission conduit.
That sounds like a MUCH better idea.

And its name was cool too. Davina McCaw (named after then BBUK host Davina McCall and the Macaw parrot)

I didn't like the fish personally, but i liked the missions he used to give out, as they really caused some conflict, which is what's missing in the house at the moment.

Even if BB calls someone to the diary room and gives them a mission with incentives it would work fine, there's no need for a fish/bird/etc.

eg Ryan, you must steal Skye PJ's without getting caught and plant the evidence under Harry Potter's mattress....$1000 prize money from the kitty.

Last edited:
Back