Skip to main content

Sugar Sisters gone,but so unfair!!

The sisters are the type of people that I would befriend but they didn't add much to the house. Glad that they're gone. Nathan will be out next week, don't worry.

I think he may be an alcoholic... smoking doesn't cause kidney problems (dark circles under the eyes like Nathan suggest kidney and liver problems).

Wow LOL ! That's quite a leap you've taken there.

If Nathan was an alcoholic (enough to cause liver damage) he would be exhibiting the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal by now, which include but are not limited to : Shaking, mood swings, hallucinations, sweating etc. I have taken care of many, MANY patients who are in acute alcohol withdrawal and Nathan shows no sign of it.

Smoking can indeed cause kidney problems as it can cause degeneration of blood vessels. The kidneys receive a large amount of blood (over a litre per minute in fact) and when the vessels are damaged, kidney function can be impaired. This kind of damage is rare and would most likely only happen after decades of smoking, and in large amounts. Nathan is 35.

While dark circles under the eyes can be caused by both smoking and alcohol use, it is more likely to be caused by stress or dehydration than nathan being an alcoholic.

Oh, and the most common reason for someone to have hyperpigmentation under the eyes? It's a hereditary condition.

In short, it's very silly to try and diagnose people via a TV show.

I don't think the sugar sisters added anything of entertainment value to the house. I agree, Nathan brings nothing to the house either. He's turning out to be kind of an asshole, actually. He rolled his eyes at something Tim said, then when confronted about it, he said in a nasty tone "get used to it."
He looks sick, with dark eye circles and a yellowish tint to his skin tone. I think he's got kidney problems or a damaged liver because he looks really ill...

Wow LOL ! That's quite a leap you've taken there.

If Nathan was an alcoholic (enough to cause liver damage) he would be exhibiting the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal by now, which include but are not limited to : Shaking, mood swings, hallucinations, sweating etc. I have taken care of many, MANY patients who are in acute alcohol withdrawal and Nathan shows no sign of it.

Smoking can indeed cause kidney problems as it can cause degeneration of blood vessels. The kidneys receive a large amount of blood (over a litre per minute in fact) and when the vessels are damaged, kidney function can be impaired. This kind of damage is rare and would most likely only happen after decades of smoking, and in large amounts. Nathan is 35.

While dark circles under the eyes can be caused by both smoking and alcohol use, it is more likely to be caused by stress or dehydration than nathan being an alcoholic.

Oh, and the most common reason for someone to have hyperpigmentation under the eyes? It's a hereditary condition.

In short, it's very silly to try and diagnose people via a TV show.

Remember Bree?!

I have dark circles under my eyes, those two organs have been tested a few times and are fine!
I have read it's more to do with someone that gets reactions to stuff, I am allergic to whey (dairy).
[MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION] you're right they were lovely, but soz they didn't stimulate my viewing.

They didnt stimulate mine either, which is why I didnt vote for them. They are still lovely people though. You dont have to enjoy watching someone to be able to see that. ;)

They shouldn't have been selected in the first place.

Are there BB viewers who found their presence in the house enjoyable/interesting in some way?

Seriously, you're not pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining?

These people will sound the death knell of Big Brother in Australia.

Back