Skip to main content

Sugar Sisters gone,but so unfair!!

L

Lalakas

As a previous "watcher" I have finally succumbed to registering tonight!

As much as I wasn't a huge fan of the "Sugar Sisters" I personally think its not right that the likes of Nathan (who does nothing) should still be in the house after them? The 2 female intruders,well enough said!!!

It's time to change BB,yes bring intruders in but not at the expense of the housemates who have been in for the long term,any intruders should be up for eviction along with existing housemates .

May be "shot down" but just my humble opinion!!

Wait till tomorrow for nominations and I'm sure Nathan will be up and then out. The reason the intruders get a pass is because throughout the entire history of BB intruders are immune to nomination/eviction for their first week, nothings changed. You'll likely get your wish as intruders tend to not last long as they haven't had the time to establish a fan base, you gotta make an impact or get swept under the carpet... Nathan's going under the carpet ;)

Intruders always come in and get the right to win the Cash, so why does that make it any different this year ??

Really, you joined to complain about a part of the game that has been in place since it started back in 2001.

Anything else you would like to say ??

As a previous "watcher" I have finally succumbed to registering tonight!

As much as I wasn't a huge fan of the "Sugar Sisters" I personally think its not right that the likes of Nathan (who does nothing) should still be in the house after them? The 2 female intruders,well enough said!!!

It's time to change BB,yes bring intruders in but not at the expense of the housemates who have been in for the long term,any intruders should be up for eviction along with existing housemates .

May be "shot down" but just my humble opinion!!

The intruders have a disadvantage- they have just a few weeks to shift viewers opinion, they must work harder than the sisters to gain votes. I don't get your point they will be up for eviction along with existing housemates in like a week.

If no intruders had been brought in it still would've gone down the same way with evictions. I think the only person who might've received more votes due to intruder relation is Ed because of Madeline but I'll take that with a grain of salt. In the end, an eviction would've happened and the sugar sisters would have been evicted anyway. Life's too short to give a shit haha

Honestly, love or hate them no one can honestly say that those girls are not beautiful people. I wish that I could be more like them in their positive look on life and ability to see the best in everyone. I would be proud to be their mother and wish them all the best. Its a beautiful relationship and they will always have each other. <3

I didn't vote for you girls (sorry guys) but just because I love an underdog/pretty girl, find Tim funny as hell and am a sucker for some fun and drama does not take away from the fact I think you guys are beautiful people and should be proud. Good job sugar sisters, sweet to the very end. :)

PS I dont like intruders lol ;)

I don't think the sugar sisters added anything of entertainment value to the house. I agree, Nathan brings nothing to the house either. He's turning out to be kind of an asshole, actually. He rolled his eyes at something Tim said, then when confronted about it, he said in a nasty tone "get used to it."
He looks sick, with dark eye circles and a yellowish tint to his skin tone. I think he's got kidney problems or a damaged liver because he looks really ill...

I don't think the sugar sisters added anything of entertainment value to the house. I agree, Nathan brings nothing to the house either. He's turning out to be kind of an asshole, actually. He rolled his eyes at something Tim said, then when confronted about it, he said in a nasty tone "get used to it."
He looks sick, with dark eye circles and a yellowish tint to his skin tone. I think he's got kidney problems or a damaged liver because he looks really ill...

I believe he is giving up smoking cold turkey. ;)

I think he may be an alcoholic... smoking doesn't cause kidney problems (dark circles under the eyes like Nathan suggest kidney and liver problems).

Intruders always come in and get the right to win the Cash, so why does that make it any different this year ??

Really, you joined to complain about a part of the game that has been in place since it started back in 2001.

Anything else you would like to say ??

It's posters like you with their sarcastic comments that have stopped me posting before! I was under the impression that this was a "forum" meaning everyone could express their own opinion?

For your information I have watched BB since inception and though times I have disagreed with things I have refrained from posting my thoughts for fear of " cyber bullying"

Keyboard warriors love to bully and thank you, I will not be posting again,however,how many other readers of this forum will be put off from registering or posting due to your caustic comments?

It's posters like you with their sarcastic comments that have stopped me posting before! I was under the impression that this was a "forum" meaning everyone could express their own opinion?

For your information I have watched BB since inception and though times I have disagreed with things I have refrained from posting my thoughts for fear of " cyber bullying"

Keyboard warriors love to bully and thank you, I will not be posting again,however,how many other readers of this forum will be put off from registering or posting due to your caustic comments?

He/She's probably having a shitty day, don't sweat it

SO what, now you are telling me, I cant say what I wanted to.

I am confused. Can someone please help me out. I just stated a fact and status about it and then you have a go at me saying that this is a forum and everyone has a right to express their opinion, well yes they do and I I did and you are having a go at me.

This isn't cyber bullying, its far from it.

Ok, you say you wont be back, that's what they all say and guess what, they are always back. Why not ask for an Admin/Mod to shut your account then.

I can arrange that for you if you would like ??

Enjoy the rest of your time on this forum, everyone else loves it here. :)

Last edited:

Ummmm slight overreaction no?

[MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] is hardly a keyboard warrior or cyber bully.

Also might I suggest that if you don't like sarcasm you cancel your internet subscription.

I'm not particularly happy the sisters are gone but that's not because I think they somehow 'deserve' to be in the house over an intruder. If BB hasn't changed that one aspect in particular in 12? years, why on Earth would they change it now? Because Lalakas doesn't like that they were evicted when many people are happy they were?

Nathan was just up for eviction and the HMs weren't. He survived. Now the HMs are and he wasn't. The sisters didn't survive. Now it's even. End of story.

And if you reckon [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] is a "cyber bully" then yeah, you're probably better off staying in the shadows because he's a puppy dog compared to many on here.

"hear" think you may have meant "here" enough said!!! Sorry for imposing on your "forum" I won't be back, yes by all means have the admin shut my profile down. I will be happy to continue as a reader!!

Back