Skip to main content

Still ending on Day 80?

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
With the four new housemates shouldn't be pushed to Day 90 or something? Hell, I'd extend it to Day 100. We need to know these people more...

Remember, the television ratings season finishes the same week as the original 80 day season finale.

They won't extend it. The 80th day of BB is the last night of ratings. Ch9 will want to the finale to be included as part of the ratings year, as a lot of casual viewers tune in for that, giving it higher ratings.

I'm still sceptical about the new neighbours being long term housemates. It wouldn't surprise me if 2 or 3 of them were booted next week, as part of the latest gimmick to win viewers over.

They will likely just keep doing double eviction to decrease numbers.

If they have too many housemates in the final week, then they might do what MasterChef does, where they eliminate one contestant each night of the last week.

And don't forget, Sonia's been implanted with a living time bomb. We wouldn't want it to, erm, go off during a live show, would we?

She would still stick to the auto-cue.

Out of sight (well...shot), out of mind ;) (hey gretel had severed her finger during the first ever eviction and just kept her finger out of shot) ;). ;);)

They will likely just keep doing double eviction to decrease numbers.

Doubles spread over two shows are back for at least the next two weeks, with evictions on Mon/Tue next week, and then Tue/Wed the week after.

If there is no extension then there are really only a few possible scenarios:
- Two evictions per week, up to (and including November 25th), with five HM's left for the finale on the 26th (which would be a mess with that many evictions + recaps + interviews)
- Two evictions per week, with two weeks seeing FOUR people being evicted - likely the two leading up to the finale (November 24th/25th) both as double evictions - leaving three HM's for the finale on the 26th*
- Triple/Quad-Evictions in the weeks prior to the finale, leaving the now-usual five HM's for the final week.

*This scenario assumes that all four of the original 'Four Next Door' remain HM's and are evicted as per normal.

Back