Skip to main content

Start 2019 on a positive note

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the comments about "Bully stalker" since April 2015. The search didn't go further than that so I assume that is when the hack happened. Anyway, only one person has used the term "bully stalker" in the last almost 4 years

1546692442932.png

1546692466799.png

In summary, I will not remove that person from my ignore list, but I would love if they add me to their ignore list

Seriously, this is what Delcan does when it comes to me. She calls me in with her passive aggressiveness, then plays the brutalised victim when I respond.

Oh and the notorious “YOURE A BULLY! STOP STALKING ME!” posts I am refering to (which I shortened to BULLYSTALKER). were deleted by admin, because not only does Delcan initiate our interactions, like you have seen here, she used to quickly report my posts when I responded, then the entire interaction would be deleted.

It is bizarre.

(P.s. sorry Timmy, I really am. I should just ignore it but hey, you know that’s not the way I roll 😂😂😂😂😂)

I see Ignored content I know it is that same person again. Look at the facts and read our interactions and you will see the truth

You do see the fact you initiated contact with me by dramatically publicly announcing you have me on block, only to then publicly announce you have seen a blocked post which you will “ignore”, only to then allegedly unblock me to read my posts, fester over it over a 3 and a hour hour period, madly search ‘BULLYSTALKER” add screenshots and respond on 5 seperate occasions in that 3 and a half hour period simply demonstrates my point.

You need help.

Not any intention to cause any grief or hurt to anyone as you well know, just to take a moment and consider starting afresh. I've only ever put maybe two people here on block. One rarely if ever posts any more, and the other isn't nearly as annoying as he was previously so I had already dropped them off my list. It was just a suggestion in the spirit of goodwill for a new year. Everyone is able to make their own choices.

The cats, however, are another story. I'll save that for the other thread. If anyone has you blocked they won't see it (or this) anyway lol.

Please tell me the other person is me...

I am quite confident that the other person was me and that doesn't bother me.

My ignore list has gone up since the start of the year.

I must’ve had nearly 20 people blocked during BBAU 2013. I couldn’t tell you if any of the current posters were among them.
I hate the way the block function works anyway. if it would make their posts completely disappear it would be great. But this "someone you blocked posted something" kinda dares you to click it. It draws your ire just seeing that. And then you have to resist the temptation to see what that cunt posted. It's like the ultimate troll: someone trolling you from beyond the grave. 😱 Designed by a sadist 100%.

Honestly I’ve never once used the ignore feature... But anyone who’s anyone on these forums would already know that about me...

Reactions: Tee
I must’ve had nearly 20 people blocked during BBAU 2013. I couldn’t tell you if any of the current posters were among them.
I never blocked anyone during the show. I have only ever blocked 3 different posters. And i unblocked 2 and I have one person on block. TBH I have never even peeked at his posts because I find his posting style super irritating and I have no interest in what he thinks or feels.

Ha ha. Well then, I take that back. Just thought it was possible because a lot of people had me on ignore back in the day. 😂
I can’t imagine anyone wanting to ignore you, Jordy.

You are like everyones BBB little brother.

😘⭐

Well now that all that is cleared up, can we get back to starting the new year with a good attitude (generally speaking) then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back