Skip to main content

Start 2019 on a positive note

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Let's be positive and start the year by removing everyone from our respective "Ignore" lists.

One of the annoying things about this feature is that you don't see threads started by people you ignore. They may not even be posting here any more, but other people are still contributing and you'd never know.

So try clearing your ignore list. You can always add to it again if you need to.

HAPPY 2019!

(PS: there was actually no-one on mine)

Let's be positive and start the year by removing everyone from our respective "Ignore" lists.

One of the annoying things about this feature is that you don't see threads started by people you ignore. They may not even be posting here any more, but other people are still contributing and you'd never know.

So try clearing your ignore list. You can always add to it again if you need to.

HAPPY 2019!

Mine either. Far too disconcerting. Happy New Year to you my friend.

I won't lie - I have 3 people on ignore and they are all inactive on the site. Won't be removing them though as they ended up on my list for being extremely ignorant (e.g. discrimination). The petty ignores I removed a while ago.

I won't lie - I have 3 people on ignore and they are all inactive on the site. Won't be removing them though as they ended up on my list for being extremely ignorant (e.g. discrimination). The petty ignores I removed a while ago.
If they're inactive, what have you got to lose? You might find you've been missing out.

Start the year fresh. You can always ignore them again if they come back to haunt you.

Reactions: kxk
This is likely to derail your thread, but everyone knows who I have on ignore. I'm not going to change that. I come to this forum to enjoy the company of fellow forum members. I don't need hateful comments about me in my life. I don't think anyone deserves that and that's my choice and I'm sticking by it

This is likely to derail your thread, but everyone knows who I have on ignore. I'm not going to change that. I come to this forum to enjoy the company of fellow forum members. I don't need hateful comments about me in my life. I don't think anyone deserves that and that's my choice and I'm sticking by it
Wise. Why endure discomfort?
Pick. Choose. Be silent. Or respond. You have that choice to excercise.
Tho I appreciate Timmys sentiment.
The ultimate freedom is freedom of choice.

My tip was to start afresh in a new year, and give people the benefit of the doubt. At least for a while. A little leeway and generosity of spirit to start the new year.

My tip was to start afresh in a new year, and give people the benefit of the doubt. At least for a while. A little leeway and generosity of spirit to start the new year.
I for one appreciated the sentiment Timmy. Youre a good egg to me with noble intentions. Just maybe not for everyone with longstanding hurt of past interactions.

Yeah, I've given the benefit of the doubt, leeway and generosity maybe 1000+ times. I've never got anything in return other than negativity towards me. I'm tired. I need to respect myself and how I feel

I understand delcan.

Being called "baby george" is completely offensive. I will never forgive that and will keep that person on ignore. Have no time for homophobia.

HAPPY 2019!

I personally think it’s a ok to have people on ignore. We are all grown ups here and we can make our own choices as to who we want to read and who we don’t. Intense dislike is a normal human response. I’m not saying it’s a nice feeling disliking a fellow human, as it is not a nice feeling to be intensely disliked, it is quite simply a normal human response. I can remember you putting a poster on ignore as they were spoiling your time in this forum, and that makes perfect sense to me. As does the fact that you chose to revisit that persons posts/views and you have now unblocked them. It is your personal right and choice who you want to read and I don’t think the suggestion to unblock is helpful to those who aren’t in the place you are.

This sort of post does two things, it makes some who have not blocked come out and announce there is no one on their block list and it makes some who chose to block revisit their hurt and publicly justify a personal and private reasons for doing so. Neither is helpful going forward.

I know your intentions were good, but that is my take on it. Happy New Year Timmy. I hope you’re looking after those cats. Xo

I don’t mean to derail but....

Same old, same old.

Always looking to take a dig at me, then play the victim when I respond.

Not to let the truth get in the way of your well rehearsed pity party, but two points I’d like to make

1. When you say “everyone”, there are in fact thousands of members in this forum and I can promise you, the vast majority have no idea what you are talking about.

2. These horrifying “hateful comments” you think you have endured is all your head

You need to search our actual interactions on here and reread, and you will find it is not this flawed truth you have mentally concocted. You are constantly finding ways to be the victim. You dig at me, then when I respond in the direct manner I always have, you get to squeal “BULLY STALKER” and cyber sob and cyber rock in the corner and wait for your pm enablers to lather you in cyber pity.

As I said not 3 weeks ago when you ONCE AGAIN mentioned me in a conversation I had nothing to do with, if you don’t want to engage with me, stop seeking me out.

Let’s face it, you don’t have me on block, you poke me then you sit and wait. I see you Delcan, I always have and you can’t stand it.

This sort of post does two things, it makes some who have not blocked come out and announce there is no one on their block list and it makes some who chose to block revisit their hurt and publicly justify a personal and private reasons for doing so. Neither is helpful going forward.

I know your intentions were good, but that is my take on it. Happy New Year Timmy. I hope you’re looking after those cats. Xo

Not any intention to cause any grief or hurt to anyone as you well know, just to take a moment and consider starting afresh. I've only ever put maybe two people here on block. One rarely if ever posts any more, and the other isn't nearly as annoying as he was previously so I had already dropped them off my list. It was just a suggestion in the spirit of goodwill for a new year. Everyone is able to make their own choices.

The cats, however, are another story. I'll save that for the other thread. If anyone has you blocked they won't see it (or this) anyway lol.

Reactions: Tee
there is a Gary Mehigan ad popping up as I am reading this thread.... I do wish to block that thanks :)

Not any intention to cause any grief or hurt to anyone as you well know, just to take a moment and consider starting afresh. I've only ever put maybe two people here on block. One rarely if ever posts any more, and the other isn't nearly as annoying as he was previously so I had already dropped them off my list. It was just a suggestion in the spirit of goodwill for a new year. Everyone is able to make their own choices.

The cats, however, are another story. I'll save that for the other thread. If anyone has you blocked they won't see it (or this) anyway lol.
Yeah I know you didn’t babe.

I just get sick of being Declan’s boogie man. I appreciate she has some deep mental health issues going on, but seriously it gets so tiresome this“Trala the BULLY STALKER” frenzy she constantly tries to publically manipulate with her victimised behaviour. It’s like on some weird level she enjoys my negative reaction. How else would you explain this need of hers to constantly engage with me on this dysfunctional level? Seriously not 3 weeks ago she actually “mentioned” me so I would be alerted.

I see Ignored content I know it is that same person again. Look at the facts and read our interactions and you will see the truth

All the references on this forum to "bully stalker" since April 2015

I can't search beyond then because of the hack. The only person who has used the term is one person in the last almost 4 years. I suspect it is longer in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back