Skip to main content

So...Back with "revised format"?

Someone posted this on the Big Brother Australia FB page:

'I've been told by security at dreamworld Big brother won't be returning as Dreamworld has sold the land Big brother is on. What shocking news.'

If I remember correctly that land was sold off well before BB was re-launched on Nine...

If you pause at 56:19 you'll see the same door that was used for the women's bathroom in 2007. Strange.

It makes me wander what happened to the original door that was in that spot and why they replaced it with that.

That's what I think about... Sad, I know.

"Love Island is what Big Brother used to be" says Davina McCall

Former Big Brother host Davina McCall has praised Love Island.

Davina, who fronted Big Brother during its run on Channel 4, admitted she is a huge fan of the ITV2 reality series.

"Love Island is what Big Brother used to be," Davina declared. "It’s got such an amazing buzz about it. I love it.”

“I watch it with my 15-year-old, but I wouldn’t let my 10-year-old watch it, put it that way,” she added.

Big Brother and Love Island have seen quite the change in fortunes in recent years.

Love Island originally aired back in 2005 as a celebrity series but was a big flop against the then super popular Big Brother, then hosted by Davina.

But the revived version of Love Island on ITV2 has been winning those viewers back with its new format.

In recent weeks Love Island has had over 2 million viewers while Big Brother has been failing to get more than a million for the past three weeks on Channel 5.

On Friday, Love Island had 1.9 million viewers to Big Brother's 800,000.

This is what we are more likely to get......10 get onto it....screens here late night, and I am kind of fascinated - by the way they speak, I can't understand most of them, need subtitles.
It is quite strange they are so pretty - until they open their mouths, and various versions of Brit bogan pours out, quite hideous noise mostly. And some very volatile weird humans does make it like early BB

I'm probably the most mentally healthy person here though, Kingston.

mj-laughing.gif

Reactions: kxk
"Love Island is what Big Brother used to be" says Davina McCall

Former Big Brother host Davina McCall has praised Love Island.

Davina, who fronted Big Brother during its run on Channel 4, admitted she is a huge fan of the ITV2 reality series.

"Love Island is what Big Brother used to be," Davina declared. "It’s got such an amazing buzz about it. I love it.”

“I watch it with my 15-year-old, but I wouldn’t let my 10-year-old watch it, put it that way,” she added.

Big Brother and Love Island have seen quite the change in fortunes in recent years.

Love Island originally aired back in 2005 as a celebrity series but was a big flop against the then super popular Big Brother, then hosted by Davina.

But the revived version of Love Island on ITV2 has been winning those viewers back with its new format.

In recent weeks Love Island has had over 2 million viewers while Big Brother has been failing to get more than a million for the past three weeks on Channel 5.

On Friday, Love Island had 1.9 million viewers to Big Brother's 800,000.

This is what we are more likely to get......10 get onto it....screens here late night, and I am kind of fascinated - by the way they speak, I can't understand most of them, need subtitles.
It is quite strange they are so pretty - until they open their mouths, and various versions of Brit bogan pours out, quite hideous noise mostly. And some very volatile weird humans does make it like early BB
Quite a few from Essex and yes, they're mainly quite hard to completely understand. Mostly they seem to be regional people, not Londoners, although Surrey and Herts aren't far. I watch it from time to time.

Reactions: kxk
I thought people hated the fact that big brother 14 was turning into its own version of love island? What with Clawson and all that? Not that I minded but I am trying to look at the big picture here.

I thought people hated the fact that big brother 14 was turning into its own version of love island? What with Clawson and all that? Not that I minded but I am trying to look at the big picture here.

No, it was the lack of live feeds, and lack of footage overall. All we saw was highly edited crap. We didn't get to know anyone just what the editors showed us. Clawson was boring - no spark, no fun. Just two selfish people

Spark is overrated. Effort more important. I'd rather be selfish than selfless. Selfish gets you somewhere, selfless gets you nowhere.

OMG Nooooooooooooooooooo, 9 are having poisonous ideas........SOMEBODY AT 10 SAVE US, buy/do SOMETHING, ANYTHING......Love Island or anything.....

More of the Blockheads? Shelley Craft wants a 'Big Brother-style' channel for The Block that live streams the ins and outs 24-hours a day...as producers hope to capitalise on ratings success

The Block is a ratings smash and a fan favourite that is currently in its 13th season.

And co-host of the show, Shelley Craft, has revealed that she wants a 'Big Brother-style' channel for The Block, that lives streams 24-hours a day and airs the 'best bits.'

The 41-year-old TV personality told The Daily Telegraph: 'We shoot 20 hours a day, seven days a week. There is plenty of footage to go round!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rother-style-channel-Block.html#ixzz4pnS72dCP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OMG Nooooooooooooooooooo, 9 are having poisonous ideas........SOMEBODY AT 10 SAVE US, buy/do SOMETHING, ANYTHING......Love Island or anything.....

More of the Blockheads? Shelley Craft wants a 'Big Brother-style' channel for The Block that live streams the ins and outs 24-hours a day...as producers hope to capitalise on ratings success

The Block is a ratings smash and a fan favourite that is currently in its 13th season.

And co-host of the show, Shelley Craft, has revealed that she wants a 'Big Brother-style' channel for The Block, that lives streams 24-hours a day and airs the 'best bits.'

The 41-year-old TV personality told The Daily Telegraph: 'We shoot 20 hours a day, seven days a week. There is plenty of footage to go round!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rother-style-channel-Block.html#ixzz4pnS72dCP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Not a crafty idea at all. Piss off Shelley.

Hahaha I have been jokingly saying for years I could see nine melding the block and big brother. And lo and behold someone there really is that silly. Minus the locked in part the block is not dissimilar to 2014 big brother. Contrived drama and over the top maniplative editing.

Well if they go ahead with the Gatwick, ha, ha do it there......all living in a rathole, with ghosts, and locals attacking them, tee hee
Could end up with....first murder on RTV
9 are morons, they already make renos more boring than yeah paint drying, just imagine how boring they could make 24hours

Back